(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
5. Even though we’ll never think of “Did I do thaaaaat?” the same way again.
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of “Started From The Bottom” and “Trophies.”
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn’t lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
“You hear what I’m saying, boo boo?”
16. When he serenaded America with an amazing piano-backed version of “Hold On We’re Going Home.”
17. And then it transformed into “From Time” with Jhené Aiko.
… when he went in for the hug with Jhené… and missed.
Oh, Drake. This is why we love you.
You did good, bb.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨