(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
5. Even though we’ll never think of “Did I do thaaaaat?” the same way again.
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of “Started From The Bottom” and “Trophies.”
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn’t lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
“You hear what I’m saying, boo boo?”
16. When he serenaded America with an amazing piano-backed version of “Hold On We’re Going Home.”
17. And then it transformed into “From Time” with Jhené Aiko.
… when he went in for the hug with Jhené… and missed.
Oh, Drake. This is why we love you.
You did good, bb.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.