Drake pulled double duty on SNL this week for the first time ever.
Basically, he gave J.T. a run for his money.
1. Like when he appeared in the cold open as a pitch-perfect A-Rod.
3. I mean, his rap included these lyrics: "Chillin' in Boca Raton with my mensch, Lenny Kravitz / The only purple drink we drink is purple Manischewitz!"
(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
4. When he played Lil Wayne playing Steve Urkel and it was pure genius.
6. When he perfectly emulated Jay Z's signature chuckle.
7. THOSE. THIGHS.
Who wears short shorts? Drizzy Drake, of course. While doing a Legends of the Hidden Temple-meets-Disney World sketch. It. was. everything.
8. When he did the cutest dad dance ever and rocked a grandpa sweater, glasses, and 'stache like no one else.
9. When we fantasized about starting every morning greeted by his sweet face.
10. Even when it looks like this:
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of "Started From The Bottom" and "Trophies."
12. When he transformed into weed advocate Katt Williams...
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn't lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
14. When he got us all hot and bothered playing a rather — *ahem* — forward bad boy student.
And he totally pulled off the nose ring.