(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
5. Even though we’ll never think of “Did I do thaaaaat?” the same way again.
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of “Started From The Bottom” and “Trophies.”
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn’t lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
“You hear what I’m saying, boo boo?”
16. When he serenaded America with an amazing piano-backed version of “Hold On We’re Going Home.”
17. And then it transformed into “From Time” with Jhené Aiko.
… when he went in for the hug with Jhené… and missed.
Oh, Drake. This is why we love you.
You did good, bb.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of Education Secretaries.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.