(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
5. Even though we’ll never think of “Did I do thaaaaat?” the same way again.
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of “Started From The Bottom” and “Trophies.”
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn’t lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
“You hear what I’m saying, boo boo?”
16. When he serenaded America with an amazing piano-backed version of “Hold On We’re Going Home.”
17. And then it transformed into “From Time” with Jhené Aiko.
… when he went in for the hug with Jhené… and missed.
Oh, Drake. This is why we love you.
You did good, bb.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭