1. Flawless legend Cher contributed vocals to TWO songs for the new Wu-Tang Clan album, Once Upon A Time in Shaolin.
A rep for Cher confirmed to Rolling Stone that the goddess’ vocals are on two tracks. Wu-Tang teased her appearance on their website using her pseudonym Bonnie Jo Mason, which she used in 1964 when she released her first solo single, “Ringo, I Love You.” She didn’t actually hang out in the studio with Wu-Tang, though: “She recorded her parts separately, so I don’t believe there was direct interaction,” said the rep.
3. You can hear a snippet of Cher’s part in a video from Forbes, where Cher sings “Wu-Tang, baby. They rock the world.”
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏