1. Flawless legend Cher contributed vocals to TWO songs for the new Wu-Tang Clan album, Once Upon A Time in Shaolin.
A rep for Cher confirmed to Rolling Stone that the goddess’ vocals are on two tracks. Wu-Tang teased her appearance on their website using her pseudonym Bonnie Jo Mason, which she used in 1964 when she released her first solo single, “Ringo, I Love You.” She didn’t actually hang out in the studio with Wu-Tang, though: “She recorded her parts separately, so I don’t believe there was direct interaction,” said the rep.
3. You can hear a snippet of Cher’s part in a video from Forbes, where Cher sings “Wu-Tang, baby. They rock the world.”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏