And now Ariana Grande’s “Problem,” which features an Iggy verse, is a monster smash and basically everywhere.
2. She’s always reminding us that you can’t control anyone’s actions but your own, so you need to take care of yourself.
3. She stands up to the bigwigs of the industry and for the songwriters who deserve their due.
“I promise you. This applies to the music business machine and its extreme faults in its policy making.”
7. And her Instagram doubles as a Pinterest inspiration board.
How do I French braid my hair like that??
9. And is basically a living, breathing, walking fashion magazine full of inspiration.
Proof that all you need is a good high-waisted pencil skirt to pull off a crop top.
10. She commits herself 100% to whatever she’s doing, 100% of the time, and that includes Halloween.
Hottest Cruella de Vil I ever did see.
11. She and her boo, Nick Young of the Lakers, are just the cutest damn thing and make us believe in love.
15. She’s not afraid to make fun of herself.
Go on and eat, girl!
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.