And now Ariana Grande’s “Problem,” which features an Iggy verse, is a monster smash and basically everywhere.
2. She’s always reminding us that you can’t control anyone’s actions but your own, so you need to take care of yourself.
3. She stands up to the bigwigs of the industry and for the songwriters who deserve their due.
“I promise you. This applies to the music business machine and its extreme faults in its policy making.”
7. And her Instagram doubles as a Pinterest inspiration board.
How do I French braid my hair like that??
9. And is basically a living, breathing, walking fashion magazine full of inspiration.
Proof that all you need is a good high-waisted pencil skirt to pull off a crop top.
10. She commits herself 100% to whatever she’s doing, 100% of the time, and that includes Halloween.
Hottest Cruella de Vil I ever did see.
11. She and her boo, Nick Young of the Lakers, are just the cutest damn thing and make us believe in love.
15. She’s not afraid to make fun of herself.
Go on and eat, girl!
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner that Trump called fat is ready to fight back against his insults.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎