And now Ariana Grande’s “Problem,” which features an Iggy verse, is a monster smash and basically everywhere.
2. She’s always reminding us that you can’t control anyone’s actions but your own, so you need to take care of yourself.
3. She stands up to the bigwigs of the industry and for the songwriters who deserve their due.
“I promise you. This applies to the music business machine and its extreme faults in its policy making.”
7. And her Instagram doubles as a Pinterest inspiration board.
How do I French braid my hair like that??
9. And is basically a living, breathing, walking fashion magazine full of inspiration.
Proof that all you need is a good high-waisted pencil skirt to pull off a crop top.
10. She commits herself 100% to whatever she’s doing, 100% of the time, and that includes Halloween.
Hottest Cruella de Vil I ever did see.
11. She and her boo, Nick Young of the Lakers, are just the cutest damn thing and make us believe in love.
15. She’s not afraid to make fun of herself.
Go on and eat, girl!
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳