1. "Where are you from? No, where are you ORIGINALLY from?"
2. "You're really [pretty/hot/cute], for an Indian."
3. When another South-Asian sees you in public and won't stop staring at you.
4. Getting a B on a test and "shaming the family."
5. Getting "brown-girl wasted" from one glass of wine.
6. Being forever alone in high school because you're not allowed to date.
7. Telling a barista your name so they can write it on your cup.
8. Telling your parents you don't want to be a doctor.
9. When you go to an Indian wedding and every relative comes up to you and says, "You're next."
10. General ignorance.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!