1. You all know a patronus, right?
(HINT: It’s that thing in Harry Potter …)
3. This is a patronus, according to the Harry Potter Wiki:
The Patronus Charm (Expecto Patronum) is an immensely complicated, very difficult spell that evokes a partially-tangible positive energy force known as a Patronus (pl. Patronuses4) or spirit guardian3. The charm was primarily designed for defence against Dementors and Lethifolds, against which there is no other protection5. Albus Dumbledore, however, invented a means of using one’s Patronus as a messenger to other witches and wizards, and this is the method of communication that the Order of the Phoenix uses3.
4. Anyway, in the movie everyone has their own patronus.
8. Now, the question is, if you had a patronus, what would it be?
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.