Get ready to crap your pants. This is what nightmares are made of, set to pleasant French music.
2. Unicorn 1
This man loves to be a pretty Unicorn, and a tiger, a pony, and so on. This might be considered terrifying, or awesome depending on your tastes.
3. HARDCORE STEKNING…..
If you’ve ever wanted to watch a Swedish man make terrible noises while cooking hotdogs, and you enjoy people screaming at inanimate objects..This is the channel for you.
4. American cars
This man likes his American cars, but he enjoys pronouncing their names even more. CHEVVVRROLLLEEETTTTT-UHH, CHEVVVROLLETTTTT-UH!
5. Double Pipes Tobaccos, Smoking, with Camouflage Hat
This man has uploaded 2,540 videos of himself smoking pipes in various outfits and hats. There’s not much else that needs to be said.
6. I’m a super supreme!.wmv
This Australian woman should have never been allowed to discover 3d, much less synthesizers. Prepare for an assault on both your eyes and ears.
7. I NEED TO IMPREGNATE LOTS OF WOMEN
This British chap definitely should try different methods for getting a date. He sure loves those images
8. Mel Gibson Learns to ‘Cool It’ After Counseling!
Fred and Sharon enjoy the company of digital Mel Gibson. There is no way to even describe what is going on here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.