Get ready to crap your pants. This is what nightmares are made of, set to pleasant French music.
2. Unicorn 1
This man loves to be a pretty Unicorn, and a tiger, a pony, and so on. This might be considered terrifying, or awesome depending on your tastes.
3. HARDCORE STEKNING…..
If you’ve ever wanted to watch a Swedish man make terrible noises while cooking hotdogs, and you enjoy people screaming at inanimate objects..This is the channel for you.
4. American cars
This man likes his American cars, but he enjoys pronouncing their names even more. CHEVVVRROLLLEEETTTTT-UHH, CHEVVVROLLETTTTT-UH!
5. Double Pipes Tobaccos, Smoking, with Camouflage Hat
This man has uploaded 2,540 videos of himself smoking pipes in various outfits and hats. There’s not much else that needs to be said.
6. I’m a super supreme!.wmv
This Australian woman should have never been allowed to discover 3d, much less synthesizers. Prepare for an assault on both your eyes and ears.
7. I NEED TO IMPREGNATE LOTS OF WOMEN
This British chap definitely should try different methods for getting a date. He sure loves those images
8. Mel Gibson Learns to ‘Cool It’ After Counseling!
Fred and Sharon enjoy the company of digital Mel Gibson. There is no way to even describe what is going on here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.