1. 50 Fist Dates
Drew Barrymore’s expression of terror makes sense now.
2. OBAMA: African In The White House
Tea partiers will eat this one right up.
3. Buffalo Soldiers
Bootleg Review: “Irritating and toothless.” Any review is a good review?
5. Pepe Likes Tacos
Arguably considered to be one of Tom Cruise’s finest moments on film.
Bootleg Review: “You feel yourself trying too hard to make this film work.”
7. Weaty Four
Now with extra fiber.
8. Flags Of Our Fathur
Fathur would be proud.
9. Des Serpents Dans L’Avion
I guess in this version of Snakes On A Plane, Samuel L. Jackson is a maniacal taser wielding creeper.
10. Lord Of The Pirates: Potters Return
The finest of bootleg mashups.
Bootleg Synopsis: “Spend together for two weeks let the whole family sink into unable to cay or laugh embarrassing situation.”
12. Indiana Jones
And the Revenge of Sauron’s Eye
13. Catch Me If You Can
Now in nauseating technicolor.
14. There’s Something More About Mar
Oh Mar, going off and cloning yourself like that.
15. The Perfect Man
Bootleg Review: “The Perfect Man takes its idiotic plot and uses it as the excuse for scenes of awesome stupidity.:
16. Matrix Reloaded
Now 10,000% hotter.
17. Gurds The Ainst
We guess this was supposed to be Hot Fuzz. What the hell happened here? A mangling of epic proportions.
Spoilers: He loses his virgemity.
19. Bourne Identity
Our hearts are pounsing hard too.
Corn fed, coin fed, sudafed, Seinfed.
21. Ex-Nigaa’s Collection Vol. 3
There are so many things wrong with this one. But hey HBO, love the new logo!
“The war returns at continue.” Yes.
23. The Passion Of Christ: JESUS SPEAKS NIGERIA LANGUAGES
Mel Gibson would be proud.
24. Star Wars
More like Star Predators: Episode 1. This was the classic image that started our search for more butcherings. Thanks for looking at our list.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.