1. Doogie Howser M.D. - The Early Years - 1989
NPH’s first big gig was a starring roll on the comedy Doogie Howser M.D., where he played the titular character, a 16-year-old boy genius who becomes a medical doctor.
2. Doogie Howser M.D. - The Later Years - 1993
Doogie Howser M.D. lasted four seasons on ABC. It can still be seen in syndication on cable networks.
3. Murder She Wrote - 1993
NPH’s first role after the cancellation of Doogie Howser M.D. was a guest spot on one episode of Murder She Wrote, where he played a young grocery clerk who witnessed a murder.
4. Starship Troopers - 1997
NPH continued to work as a voice and television actor for years until he landed a starring role in the 1997 sci-fi hit Starship Troopers.
5. Stark Raving Mad - 1999
NPH co-starred with Tony Shaloub in the television series Stark Raving Mad, which lasted 22 episodes.
6. Broadway Career - 2001
After a few more roles in made-for-tv films, NPH began taking roles in Broadway plays such as Sweeney Todd, Proof, and RENT.
7. Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog - 2008
NPH played the headlining role of Dr. Horrible in the cult online hit Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. The video series was made by Firefly creator Joss Whedon and also starred Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day.
8. How I Met Your Mother - 2005-Present
NPH’s has been a regular fixture on the CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother as the womanizing playboy Barney Stintson. Anyone you ask will tell you that his character is legend… wait for it… ary.
9. Halloween 2011
After coming out as a homosexual in 2006, NPH has enjoyed several happy years with his husband David Burka and their surrogate twins, Gideon and Harper.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive — and sort their out differences on — a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days — at all.
- And a bunch of world leaders fell asleep at an international summit and the pictures are pretty amazing 😴