7. When you’re trying to get out of an uncomfortable conversation:
8. When someone thinks they can relate to you about something embarrassing:
9. When you’re trying to impress someone seeing your house for the first time:
12. Then you offer to help the only way you know how:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines settled with the man who was violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺