5. We know what seasons actually feel like.
You’re not one of these coddled Southerners, with their scorching hot summers and their mild winters with nothing in between. In Maine, we’re proud of our seasons. (If only we could figure out a way to keep the other New Englanders out during Autumn.)
17. And some of the not so best!
It might taste like trash, but it’s our trash.
24. There’s a reason that Maine’s unofficial motto is “the way life should be.”
Beautiful lighthouses overlooking stunning vistas, Sprawling national parks, azure seas meeting majestic mountains… if you were a space realtor trying to convince a friendly family of aliens to move to Earth, you’d show them pictures of Maine.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.