Welcome to BuzzFeed Geeky, nerd!
BuzzFeed Geeky is just like BuzzFeed, but with stuff that appeals to nerds like you and me. If you’ve made it this far, chances are you’re going to feel right at home here. If you’re still not totally convinced you’re geek material, this post should help clear up any confusion on the matter.
5. So deep that you know more about it than the people responsible for its creation.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋