4. Watching several hours of VH1 in the hopes that you’d see your favorite band’s new video.
I heard Michael Jackson’s “Scream” was added to the regular rotation.
13. Making the case to your parents for why the explicit tag doesn’t count in this case.
“No! Seriously, mom. It’s not going to corrupt me. It’s tasteful swearing. They’re making a statement.”
30. The cassette was only $8, and the CD was $13.
At those prices, you could afford TWO cassettes.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.