4. Watching several hours of VH1 in the hopes that you’d see your favorite band’s new video.
I heard Michael Jackson’s “Scream” was added to the regular rotation.
13. Making the case to your parents for why the explicit tag doesn’t count in this case.
“No! Seriously, mom. It’s not going to corrupt me. It’s tasteful swearing. They’re making a statement.”
30. The cassette was only $8, and the CD was $13.
At those prices, you could afford TWO cassettes.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.