1. Exclusive preview of Justice League #33:
5. Justice League #33 cover art:
6. 1:25 variant cover by Mikel Janin:
7. Open Order variant cover:
8. DC has also announced that Jason Fabok will be taking over as artist, starting with Justice League #36:
9. Jason Fabok, on doing the art for Justice League:
Over the past 4 years, I’ve had the opportunity to launch Batman:Eternal with Scott Snyder and an amazing cast of writers, work on the legendary Detective Comics with John Layman and draw the character of my dreams, Batman. I’m so thankful and blessed for these opportunities in my career. How could it get any better?
How about getting a call from Geoff Johns at 12’oclock midnight and having him offer you the art duties on Justice League? I was so blown away I don’t think I slept all week.
Geoff has been such a huge inspiration to me over the years reading his work and watching him weave these grand epics through the DC universe. In fact, one of my career goals was to get a chance to work with him on a project. To have the opportunity to draw the next chapter in his Justice League saga is an extreme joy and overwhelming to consider.
I’ve always dreamed of drawing Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, Lex Luthor, Aquaman and the myriad of super-villains that comprise the Justice League books. Geoff has such an awesome story crafted and I can’t wait for fans to see what he has in store in the coming months. It’s going to get epic! I’m so thankful for this opportunity and hope that fans will look forward to what we have in store!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨