Henna Mishap Turns 5-Year-Old Into A Total Badass

A 5-year-old boy in Australia got a henna tattoo on family vacation, but had a bad reaction to the chemicals, and may have a permanent scar on his arm in the shape of a dragon.

When this kid goes back to school after the summer, he is going to be the coolest kid in school.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

 
  Your Reaction?
  REACT WITH GIF
 

    Starting soon, you'll only be able to post a comment on BuzzFeed using a Facebook account or via our app. If you have questions or thoughts, email us here.

    Contributions

    Hot Buzz

    BB-8 Bowed To Prince William And Harry At The “Star Wars” Premiere And Noth...

    poll

    You Need To Stop And Read This Cinderella Retelling Immediately

    Now Buzzing