1. Right at the start, we get out first glimpse of Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer.
2. Groot, the sentient tree-like creature, and Rocket Raccoon, the expert marksman, master tactician, and anthropomorphic raccoon.
4. A ripped-up Chris Pratt (Andy from Parks and Recreation) as the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill (aka. Star-Lord).
11. A gratuitous shot of Rocket Raccoon in action.
13. Then finally, one last shot of (pretty much) all of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻