2. Looking for a deep cut? Look no further than the Blue Barracudas from Legends of the Hidden Temple:
3. This woman dressed up as the new cult classic Sharknado:
6. This couple went as Woody and Bo Peep from Toy Story:
7. Anyone can buy a fedora and go as Indy, but how many times have you seen someone cosplaying the Last Knight?
8. The ballerina nightmare from Cabin in the Woods:
9. I don’t really remember the velociraptor riding scene from Jurassic Park but I guess it’s been a while since I’ve seen it:
11. This guy takes a really great Bilbo Baggins cosplay, then makes it that much better by incorporating a life-sized pony:
12. All this guy needs it a pitbull on a chain to be his Jake and he’s set:
LOVE #adventuretime #Cosplay #beardcrush
13. Going to SDCC as a never nude takes some balls (presumably):
My favorite cosplay pic from @Comic_Con so far. There are dozens of us! #nevernude @arresteddev
15. Truly excellent Casey Jones cosplay (not that anyone these days even knows who that is):
16. Batman is down on his luck:
Here’s my favorite cosplayer of all time, HOBO BATMAN. From #SDCC several years ago.
17. Pretty impressive gender-swapped Spock:
Brent Allen Thale
Great lady Spock at San Diego Comic-Con! #sdcc #startrek #cosplay
18. Prince Eric and Ariel, straight from Disney’s Little Mermaid:
You never know who you’re going to run into at #SDCC! [pic]
19. Phoenix Wright cosplay, complete with cardboard “Objection!” exclamation:
and this Phoenix Wright! #SDCC
20. This one is mostly impressive because it was in the 80s in San Diego today:
21. Namor and Aquaman finally decide who is king of the ocean:
It’s the aquatic battle of a life time! Only at #SDCC can you have Sub Mariner pitted against #Aquaman!! @cubbeye
22. The Star Trek: The Original Series away team looking ready for business:
23. Disney villains, including the hunter that shot Bambi’s mom:
25. Somehow the most traditional and non-traditional costume at Comic-Con today:
#tetrisblitz at comic con :-)
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋