2. OTTER FACT: This baby otter is EXTREMELY excited to see you!
Thanks for checking out the post! I think you’ll find that lambs are pretty cute, but otters are WAY CUTER! Exhibit A: This picture of a baby otter that’s just so excited to be alive. Look! He’s got his own teddy bear, and it’s even bigger than he is! So cute! It’s going to be tough for lambs to beat this. -Tanner Ringerud
3. LAMB FACT: This lamb LOVES that you’re here.
Much as I love otters, lambs are far more cuter, bringing more spirit, personality and aww-factor with them.
Exhibit A: This guy, who can even SMILE WITH HIS EYES (aka smize, look it up). He’s the embodiment of a pure love. -Scott Lamb
5. Exhibit B: This video. WATCH!!!
7. Exhibit B: This awesome YEAH LAMB
10. OTTER FACT: Otters LOVE to show off how cute their babies are!
Exhibit D: You can almost picture this proud otter mom saying, “Look what I made.”
13. LAMB FACT: Lambs have the ability to hover a few feet above the ground, for a max of eight seconds.
Exhibit E: They mostly do it when humans are nearby, because they know you want to take a cool picture of a mid-air lamb.
15. LAMB FACT: Lambs LOVE to make you smile.
Exhibit F: This lamb’s just trying to tell you, “Everything’s going to be OK!”
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤