2. OTTER FACT: This baby otter is EXTREMELY excited to see you!
Thanks for checking out the post! I think you’ll find that lambs are pretty cute, but otters are WAY CUTER! Exhibit A: This picture of a baby otter that’s just so excited to be alive. Look! He’s got his own teddy bear, and it’s even bigger than he is! So cute! It’s going to be tough for lambs to beat this. -Tanner Ringerud
3. LAMB FACT: This lamb LOVES that you’re here.
Much as I love otters, lambs are far more cuter, bringing more spirit, personality and aww-factor with them.
Exhibit A: This guy, who can even SMILE WITH HIS EYES (aka smize, look it up). He’s the embodiment of a pure love. -Scott Lamb
5. Exhibit B: This video. WATCH!!!
7. Exhibit B: This awesome YEAH LAMB
10. OTTER FACT: Otters LOVE to show off how cute their babies are!
Exhibit D: You can almost picture this proud otter mom saying, “Look what I made.”
13. LAMB FACT: Lambs have the ability to hover a few feet above the ground, for a max of eight seconds.
Exhibit E: They mostly do it when humans are nearby, because they know you want to take a cool picture of a mid-air lamb.
15. LAMB FACT: Lambs LOVE to make you smile.
Exhibit F: This lamb’s just trying to tell you, “Everything’s going to be OK!”
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.