6. Turning your jeans into DIY bell bottoms.
I was going to say that those were probably perfectly good jeans, but considering that they were probably pre-ripped and acid washed before you even bought them, maybe we should just rethink everything about jeans in the ’90s.
31. Patterned Vests.
Thanks for nothing, 90210.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏