6. Turning your jeans into DIY bell bottoms.
I was going to say that those were probably perfectly good jeans, but considering that they were probably pre-ripped and acid washed before you even bought them, maybe we should just rethink everything about jeans in the ’90s.
31. Patterned Vests.
Thanks for nothing, 90210.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.