1. Jim Parsons and Andrew Lincoln are both 40.
2. Paul Rudd and Rory McCann are both 43.
3. Sarah Hyland and Jennifer Lawrence are both 22.
4. Taylor Swift is 23. Adele is 24.
5. Jack McBrayer and Patrick Wilson are both 39.
6. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Nick Offerman are both 42.
7. Eddie Murphy and Forest Whitaker are both 51.
8. John Cho and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson are both 40.
9. Danny Pudi and Rider Strong are both 34.
10. Chuck Norris and Michael Gambon are both 73.
11. Sarah Silverman and Julie Bowen are both 42.
12. Michael J. Fox and George Clooney are both 51.
13. Alison Brie and Elizabeth Moss are both 30.
14. Seth Green and Ed Helms are both 39.
15. Rob Lowe and Russell Crowe are both 49.
16. Halle Berry and Robin Wright are both 46.
17. William Shatner and Robert Duvall are both 82.
18. David Bowie and Edward James Olmos are both 66.
19. James Lipton and Cloris Leachman are both 86.
20. Alyson Hannigan and Elizabeth Banks are both 39.
21. Keanu Reeves and Nicolas Cage are both 48.
22. Carly Rae Jepsen and Keira Knightley are both 27.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.