1. When you know someone is lying and you’re just waiting for them to finish so you can call them out:
2. When someone cancels plans at the last minute:
3. When someone with a great figure complains about their body:
4. When someone you hate starts speaking:
5. And when you’re made to sit opposite someone you can’t stand at dinner:
6. When someone who talks shit about you behind your back gives you a compliment:
7. When you’re searching for your inner strength not to go full psycho on the haters:
8. When someone who usually ignores you starts being nice to you when they they find out you’re having a party:
9. When your drunk friend tells you to pace yourself:
10. When karma comes around and bites someone in the ass:
11. When your ex’s new partner tries to make you jealous:
12. When others finally acknowledge your superiority:
13. When you see someone who told you they were out of town:
14. When your friend tells you that they hate bitching…after a 15-minute bitch-sesh:
15. When someone acknowledges your outfit is on point:
16. When your cheating ex texts asking how you’re doing:
17. When your friends ditch you at the club:
18. And when people forget who you are:
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋