1. After four years of college, you're pumped for your first big-time job.
2. Brace yourselves, job world. I'm about to take you by storm.
3. You have a rockin' cover letter and resume.
4. Then you realize you're technically not qualified for ANYTHING.
5. When you don't have something lined up, that's when everyone starts asking you what you're doing after graduation...
6. You start becoming desperate.
7. Commence the crying because you feel like a loser.
8. There comes that time when you doubt everything you know (or thought you knew).
9. You come to the realization that there are no jobs for you. At least none that you want.
10. But you don't give up. There's always tomorrow.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!