We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flopping fish rechargeable toy that will activate your cat's predatory instincts so they can refrain from jumping on you, furniture, or other pets. It's a great way to keep them stimulated and I'd argue that's an investment worth making.
2. A bottle of stain and odor eliminator, because there's no better way to keep your home smelling fresh and clean than to invest in a solid deodorizer. Yes, carpets are replaceable, but why punish yourself for your cat's leaky bladder? While you work to resolve that issue, keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
3. A cat-grooming brush so you can ensure your home stays dander-free. It's a simple way to bond with your pet and to also ensure your home isn't littered with cat hair.
4. A bag of premium clumping litter for the person who's constantly looking for the best litter on the market. If your cat is picky or is still learning how to use the litterbox, this widely beloved brand may just do the trick.
5. A natural hemp cat toy so your cat can play to their heart's content. It'll actually energize your cat and help them release some excess energy that they might normally reserve for bed time.
6. A set of cat grass for the cat who often gets an upset tummy. It's a great way to settle the system and to ensure your pet's teeth, gut, and whole being stay nice and healthy.
7. A PetFusion scratcher because if your cat has taken to your newest piece of furniture as a scratching post, you're gonna want to stop that behavior in its tracks. By giving them a designated place to scratch, perhaps placing it next to or near the couch or other offending item, it'll encourage them to channel their energy in a positive way.
8. A jar of Meowijuana catnip that will help your cat mellow out. It's a great way to give your cat a little boost and help them relax, which we could all use from time to time.
9. A cat chew toy so you can keep your cat's teeth healthy, since they're gonna need them for life. It's a fun way to incorporate dental health into your pet's routine while ensuring they get the playtime they need.
10. A natural cat deterrent spray for the person who wants to discourage their pet from going places they shouldn't. It's an all-natural product made by a small business and it'll definitely get the job done.
11. A pair of pet nail clippers that will make the arduous process of nail trimming a whole lot easier. It's ideal for the cat who hates this process and will avoid it at all costs as it's super fast, effective, and quiet.
12. A cat litter scooper that gets every last clump. It's great for clumping and unclumping litter alike and will definitely become an essential home item.
13. A set of cat de-shedding gloves for the person whose whole wardrobe has become covered in cat hair. It's also great for furniture, sheets, and taking hair directly form the source before it can spread across your whole house.
14. A calming refill diffuser because there's no better way to ensure a happy and healthy cat than to keep them feeling secure and relaxed. This omits a calming scent that will make even the most anxious cat feel at ease.
15. A Pumpkin Patch Up! cat treat, because some cats tend to get upset stomachs and this Weruva treat pouch stops tummy aches in their tracks. With all the grooming cats do, it's inevitable they'd get a few hair balls, especially the cats with longer hair, so this is a great preventative measure.
16. A super sized cat litter mat so you can make sure your cat doesn't track litter around your whole house. It's perfect for the pet who's able to get litter far and wide or makes a hobby out of jumping in and out of the litter box.
17. A 24-pack of Fancy Feast cat food that will ensure your pet never runs out of food. It's a great way to stock up before your cat inevitably starts whining for their next meal.
18. A high sided cat litter pan for the cat who's able to track litter far and wide. This helpful litter tray will keep your cats litter from getting pushed out from where it should be — in their litter box.
19. A cat tracks toy because take it from me, your cat will end up playing with this for hours on end. It's an ideal way to tucker out a high-energy cat and the best part is, it's a game they can play all on their own.
20. A pack of litter liners so you can cut down on how often you have to clean your cat's litter box. It's arguably the worst part of cat ownership so why not make it the most infrequent task, too?
21. A cat roller toy that makes the perfect gift for the mischievous cat in your life. It rolls around and makes a perfect toy for your cat to chase and grip for a super fun playtime.
22. A box of Arm & Hammer cat litter deodorizer for the person who loves having a cat, but doesn't love all the scents that come with cat ownership. It's the perfect addition to any litter box and guests won't even know you have a cat until they see your fuzzy friend curled up on their bed.
23. A pet water refiller so you'll never have to worry about your cat's bowl running dry. No matter how busy you are or how long you have to be out of the house, rest assured that this water refiller will keep your cat hydrated.
24. A pet food storage container, because keeping your cat's kibble fresh should definitely be priority. If you have a picky eater, serving your cat stale food is definitely not the way to go, which is why I'm such a big fan of this product.
25. An ethical hunting toy that encourages your cat's baser instincts since they're sure to come out one way or another. Why not encourage positive behavior with a toy they'll love?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.