We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tuxedo arm sofa that will jazz up any living room. It's a beautiful and timeless piece that's neutral enough to fit with your existing furniture.
2. A coffee table with storage for the person with lots of extra coffee table books, candles, and knickknacks that are better served being stored underneath, rather than on top of your table.
3. A metal ladder bookcase because there's no better time to get organized than the present! If you've had books, trinkets, and artwork in boxes since you moved in, this is the time to declutter and make your space cozy.
4. A wooden end table so you can dress up any living room and give it that mid-century modern feel that you've been craving. Plus, it'll look amazing with a small plant and your morning cup of coffee on top of it.
5. A velvet storage ottoman that is truly a three in one item. Not only can you store living room essentials in it, but you can use it as a stool, foot rest, or end table.
6. A solid wood console for those of us who are always searching for our PKWM (phone, keys, wallet, mask). It'll make running out to do a quick errand way faster and less stressful knowing you didn't leave anything important behind.
7. A solid wood bed frame because sometimes all you need is to add a little structure to your bed so you can feel put-together when you wake up every morning.
8. A one-drawer nightstand so you can keep all your valuables within reach. Plus, the exposed bottom shelf is perfect for storing books and other trinkets.
9. An 8-inch memory foam mattress that will give you your most peaceful sleep to date. It molds to your body to give you the support you need for a restful night's sleep.
10. A vanity set for those seeking a little ritual to their morning routine. By designating a place to get ready in the morning, you'll be adding some much-needed self-care time to the start of your day.
11. A jewelry armoire because you should definitely let tangled up necklaces be a thing of the past. This is the perfect way to organize and store your *totally appropriate* amount of jewelry.
12. A 12-piece cookware set so you'll never be short on pots or pans again. Have a dirty pan in the sink? No problem! Just whip out the next one in the set.
13. A Cuisinart coffee maker that will make your morning cup of joe a whole lot easier to whip up. It's single-serve so you won't have to worry about wasting a whole pot of coffee.
14. A KitchenAid stand mixer for the person who wants their meal to turn out perfectly every time. Sick of hand-mixing your cookies? Let that worry be a thing of the past with this incredible invention that's sure to cut your whisking time in half.
15. A 10-piece nonstick steel bakeware set because there's never a bad time to up your bakeware game. Whether you've been a chef for life or you're just getting into baking, this set will be a great addition to your new kitchen.
16. A 23-piece kitchen utensil set so you can save yourself that extra trip to Bed Bath & Beyond. Moving is expensive, but your kitchenware doesn't have to be! This set will definitely prepare you for success in your cooking endevors.
17. A 13-piece stainless-steel measuring spoon and cup set that will make leveling off spices in the bottle way less of a mess. Plus, their stainless steel construction will help them last a lifetime.
18. A heavy-duty kitchenware divider for those of us with more than one cast iron kitchen item. Between all the skillets and grill pans you'll be thankful you don't have to lug your heavy kitchen items out of your cabinets every time you cook.
19. An over-the-door cabinet organizer because cleaning supplies are also an essential aspect of the cooking process. This will make them accessible even if your space is feeling particularly cluttered right now.
20. A Rachael Ray nonstick three-piece bakeware set so you can have multiple dishes going at once. It'll make meal prep way less taxing.
21. A set of two wood floating shelves that will make your bathroom feel like a spa. Plus, you can display candles, knick-knacks, and some of your more palatable looking beauty products for a personal touch.
22. A contemporary vanity mirror for those of us who thoroughly enjoy the ritual of getting ready for the day. Plus, it'll brighten up any space and make even the smallest apartment feel that much bigger.
23. A set of three fabric baskets because organizing books, toys, or even yarn can be made super simple. Their matching look will make your space feel more put-together, too.
24. A square pillow so you can give your space that comfy feel that you've been craving. It'll spark joy every time you look at it no matter what couch or chair it's on.
25. A fleece blanket that will make movie night a no-brainer. We've all needed a little R&R lately whether it's from general burnout, overworking, or the winter blues, so why not treat yourself to the softest blanket out there for a super low price?
26. A dog sofa for those of us who believe our pets should have just as stylish of furniture as we do. It'll add a fun pop of color to any room of the house and is sure to be a conversation piece among friends.
27. A 5-foot-tall cat tree because giving your pet a new toy can be a seriously helpful way to pass the time. We all like to indulge in a little treat every now and again and our pets are no different.
28. A wood TV stand so you can jazz up your TV area by adding a mid-century modern flair. It'll make your space feel so fresh and novel to have a fun new piece of furniture.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.