27 Things From Nordstrom That People Actually Swear By
You are now entering a round up of blankets, candles, and other cozy essentials...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Bose QuietComfort wireless headphones because there is truly nothing more luxurious than an upgraded listening system for all your favorite music, TV shows, and more.
2. A Barefoot Dreams robe whose reviews speak for themselves. People rave about how plush, squishy, and comfortable these robes are.
3. A Malin + Goetz candle for those of us still braving a long winter indoors. If you've already burned all of your candles to the end of their wicks, it's time for a new scent that you'll definitely consider an upgrade.
4. A pair of shearling Uggs so you can keep your toes snuggly and warm even as the temperature drops below 10 degrees. These boots are seriously a heat source of their own but won't make your feet all stinky and sweaty.
5. A Girlfriend Collective sports bra that's as cute as it is sustainable. If you've been looking to improve your carbon footprint, look no further than Girlfriend Collective's raved about line of eco-friendly exercise wear.
6. An initial pendant necklace for those of us who love a monogram. It's a simple piece that's elegant enough to be dressed up but cute enough that you'll want to add it to your everyday rotation.
7. A spoonula because sometimes a two-in-one item is a deal in itself. People can't get enough of GIR's line of kitchenware and we're betting it's for good reason.
8. A Staub 5.5 quart cocotte so you can make your bread and eat it, too. It's sure to become your favorite kitchen upgrade of the year.
9. A plush throw blanket that will make movie night nonnegotiable. Be forewarned: this blanket may lead you to want to buy another...and another.
10. A set of 10 compostable sponge cloths for those who want to reduce their cleaning waste. It'll make spiffing up around the house feel like a cute little project rather than an arduous one.
11. A Casper dog bed because don't you want your pet to have as luxurious a night of sleep as you? Plus, it'll help them sleep more soundly through the night so you can too.
12. A Jo Malone aroma diffuser so you can keep your home smelling super fresh and give it the inviting touch that you've been craving. If you've tried cheap alternatives, you know there's no one that does fragrance like Jo Malone!
13. A Slip silk face mask because maskne is real but combatting it doesn't have to be difficult. If you have to wear a mask for several hours a day, consider upgrading to this silk beauty that prevents your skin from losing moisture.
14. A pair of high-waisted leggings that are sure to get you in the mood to do that online yoga class you've been eyeing. They're super stretchy and are ideal for all activities, indoor and outdoor, even if that just means wearing them while you work from the couch.
15. A Chanel mascara for those who pride themselves on their good sense for quality beauty products. You really can't go wrong with Coco and reviewers agree.
16. A pajama set so you can have your most restful night of sleep to date. It's so soft you won't want to take them off in the morning.
17. A Kiehl's eye treatment for those who like to wake up looking like they get 10 hours of sleep every night. This incredible formula is one of the brand's best and it shows in the (over 1,000) reviews.
18. An Aesop hand wash that will make any bathroom feel like a tiny oasis. Plus, it has refills available for purchase so you'll never have to go without your home oasis once you delve into it.
19. A Sweaty Betty Essentials sweatshirt that will upgrade any outfit with a fun pop of color. Let's face it, we've been living in our sweats lately, so why not give your current pair a break and add these to the rotation?
20. A Nécessaire body wash because this emerging brand has garnered a cult following over the past year and there's something to be said for that.
21. A pair of Veja sneakers so you can look as stylish as you feel. No matter if you're wearing a pair of fresh white sneakers or ones with a fun pop of color, you can't go wrong with a classic tennis shoe.
22. An Oribe shampoo for those of us with difficult-to-untangle hair. It'll definitely become one of the must-have items you'll add to your repeat order list once you spend a little time with Oribe.
23. A reverse weave Champion crewneck because you can never go wrong with the classics. We love a good sweatshirt. And a soft one with super solid construction? Forget about it!
24. A bottle of Chanel Number 5 that will truly never go out of fashion. We all love a signature scent and this one is THE signature scent.
25. A Nordstrom puffer so you can protect yourself from windchill all winter long. It packs a ridiculous amount of heat for its slim shape and works beautifully as a layering piece or on its own.
26. A Fresh sugar tinted lip treatment great for anyone with eternally chapped winter lips. It provides a pop of color while soothing lips that are less than moisturized.
27. A Briogeo scalp revival shampoo because dandruff still plagues many of us, but it doesn't have to! This Black-owned brand has perfected the formula for a clean and healthy scalp to help grow the best hair of your life.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.