29 Things From Amazon Pet Owners Swear Are Worth Buying
From efficient cleaning tools to fan-favorite toys, here's everything you and your pet need to enjoy all life has to offer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dome-shaped litter box that's perfect for the cat who appreciates a little privacy. Plus, it's enclosed so you won't have to be faced with anything unsightly and it masks the smell better than an open box.
2. A swivel rake and poop scooper for the person who loves taking their pet out but detests the end result. It's a great way to ensure your pet can do their business and you won't have to come close to it while doing the clean up.
3. A food storage container, because it's never a bad idea to have extra food on hand. Plus, it's airtight so your pet's food will stay fresh for as long as you need it.
4. A ball launcher so your dog can get all the exercise they need, without you having to break a sweat. Sometimes we have the energy to take our dogs for a run and sometimes we don't. However, they always have the energy and we always need them to get it out. This is the solution of dreams.
5. A ChuckIt! ultra ball that your pet is sure to become obsessed with. It fits perfectly in the ChuckIt! ball launcher (above) and together, they're a team that your pup is sure to root for.
6. A dog life vest for the pet that likes to go on adventures. It's perfect for kayaking and other water sports, or even just a day at the lake or beach for the dog that's water-shy.
7. A fun feeder, because sometimes we need a little entertainment with our food. Think of it as a TV dinner for your pet. Plus it'll make sure they slow down when gobbling up their food, so they can digest it better.
8. A self-warming pet bed so your favorite fuzzy friend can stay warm all winter long. It's a great way for pets to choose their own temperature, since, as we know (and love), all pets are different.
9. A pet hair remover that's perfect for all those hard-to-reach areas and will leave your furniture looking fresh and new. Plus, it's reusable and incredibly durable so you can use it for years to come.
10. A wool dryer ball set for the person who is constantly covered in pet hair. If you've lived with a pet for years, you know how essential lint brushes are, but this newest invention takes all the work out of de-hairing your clothes, making it a total winner.
11. A professional strength stain and odor eliminator because sometimes our pets make mistakes, too. It's a great way to ensure an accident doesn't become a permanent staple of your home.
12. A fuzzy donut pet bed so your pet can sleep in the most comfortable of environments. It helps with joint pain and is perfect for seniors and young pets, alike.
13. A pet water fountain that is sure to provide as much entertainment as it does hydration. Plus, it's silent so you won't have to worry about the noise waking you up in the night.
14. A pet camera for the anxious pet owner that wants to know what their pet is up to at all times. It's a great way to ensure your pet is eating regularly or to know which (if you have more than one pet) is the one making accidents inside.
15. A pet-training reward treat, because there has never been a better time to focus the time necessary to train your pets. It's a great way to reinforce good behavior and your pet will love the way they taste.
16. A storage container so you can keep your pet's food fresher longer. Plus, it's a great way to store heavy items like litter and because it comes with two storage containers, you won't have to choose just one thing!
17. An extreme weather heat pad that's a great way to ensure your pet stays warm enough during the cold months. It's perfect for keeping your pet toasty and it's chew-resistant so you can be confident that they won't destroy it.
18. A tall pet gate for the escape artist pet who needs a little restriction in order to stay where they're meant to. It's tall enough that even the most agile of pets won't be able to jump over it, and it's adjustable so it can fit in tons of places.
19. A car seat protector, because scratch marks on your leather seat is not something that anyone desires. It's a great way to keep your pets and your car's interior safe all in one fell swoop.
20. A set of pet stairs so your pet can easily access the couch or bed without you having you pick them up every time. It's a perfect solution for older pets who aren't able to jump like they used to. Plus, it has a removable cover that's machine-washable for an easy clean up.
21. An automatic pet food feeder that is perfect for those with irregular schedules that their pets do not appreciate. It's a great way to ensure your pet is being fed on time and even better for short trips when you don't want to hire a sitter.
22. A pet hair removing brush for the person whose furniture and clothes are constantly covered in pet hair. It's a great way to preemptively help your pet shed some of their excess hair before it shows up on all of your stuff.
23. An all-weather pet harness because it's never a bad idea to take your pet for a little adventure. It has a black clasp for extra security and it has a breathable mesh material that even the fussiest of pets will love.
24. An electric nail trimmer so you can eliminate scratches on your furniture and hard wood floors. Plus, it comes with two speeds and is easy enough for a first-timer to use on their own.
25. An elevated pet bed that is perfect for keeping your pet's temperature regulated. It's a great way to ensure your pet (even the large ones) can sink into a cozy bed and get their proper rest.
26. A set of 18 poop bags for the pet owner who is constantly on the go (and running out of doggie bags). Believe me, you never want to be caught without one and this is a great way to ensure you won't!
27. A bag of dental treats, because it's never a bad time to work on your pet's oral hygiene. It helps prevent gum disease like gingivitis and will keep your pet's health in tip-top shape.
28. A silicone dog tag so if your pet ever gets lost (we hope this never happens!) whoever finds them will be able to safely return them more quickly.
29. A leak-proof portable puppy waterbottle that's a great way to ensure that your pet is getting the hydration that they need. It's portable and super easy to use and we promise your puppy will thank you for it after a long day of running around.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.