31 Products From Walmart You Probably Didn’t Know Existed That May Improve Your Life
Everything from air filters to electric fabric shavers to makeup solutions you didn't know you needed, Walmart has it all and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A water dispenser so you can have water any time of day at any temperature you require. It's a great way to save on heating water through gas and electric, too.
2. A smart Wi-Fi camera that detects motion and can be viewed from, well, anywhere. It's Wi-Fi-operated, has night vision, and can be controlled through the app, so it's truly a *smart* product.
3. An electric fan-forced heater for the winter months. It'll provide you warmth without breaking the bank on the heating bill.
4. A window insulation 10-pack because there's nothing worse than being cold at night or being woken up by your noisy neighbors. This combats both at the same time — and looks good doing it.
5. A furnace filter that claims to help reduce allergens, virus exposure, and bacteria. As if you needed another reason to keep your air as clean as possible.
6. A pack of lawn and leaf trash bags for the people who've known the peril of weekly yard cleanings. It holds up to 39 gallons, which is probably more leaves than you'll see in a lifetime. Plus, it's incredibly strong so say goodbye to picking up all the leaves that the rake just couldn't reach.
7. An electric fabric shaver because we know we aren't the only ones pulling fistfuls of pilled sweaters from our winter drawers now that the seasons are turning. It's an incredibly effective way to get rid of pet hair and unwanted lint, making your clothes look newer for longer.
8. A fitted sheet suspender so you won't have to do the dance of readjusting your bed sheets after every sleep. It's as easy as clipping it on to your fresh fitted sheet after a wash.
9. An under-eye sticker makeup patch perfect for catching fallen eyeshadow and mascara crumbs. It's also a fun way to create a dramatic cat-eye without all the drama of taking the liner off and reapplying every time you mess up.
10. A headband strap for face masks for the person with sensitive ears who has to wear their mask for long periods of time with no break. If you're around people in your mask all day, this is truly a lifesaver. Plus, it's adjustable and really easy to use.
11. A pair of blue-light-blocking computer glasses because if you're like me, you look at a computer all day. Avoid eye fatigue by getting ahead of the problem.
12. A hanging trash can so you won't have to open a trash can with dirty hands every time you want to throw something away. Plus, it makes for super easy access, but it's still totally out of the way.
13. An electric four-in-one USB pore vacuum that's perfect for combating blackheads. It's truly a miracle-worker and with four settings, you can control the level of cleaning intensity you prefer.
14. A money-saving spatula for the person who wants to get every last drop out of their makeup bottles, but quite literally doesn't have the tools to do so. If you're like me, this may be the perfect little scooper for you.
15. A six-pack of eyebrow razor trimmers because there's no better feeling than freshly done eyebrows. Plus, it comes in a pack of six.
16. An electric fly swatter and insect killer so you'll never know the peril of combatting flies and other unwanted bugs. It's a super easy way to keep pests manageable without being forced to use your hand.
17. A bug bite suction tool that is a total savior for those of us that are allergic to mosquitos. It's as easy as pressing on the tab and letting the soothing feeling of non-itchiness wash over you.
18. A clothing folding board for those that aren't the best when it comes to laundry. Or putting away their clothes. It's incredibly simple to use, keeps everything uniform, and really cuts down on folding time.
19. A pack of earwax removal drops because there's no better investment than your own health. You'll be shocked and disgusted by the amount of gunk you didn't know was blocking your hearing for all this time.
20. A retainer cleaner so you can keep your whites whiter. It's a great way to encourage good oral hygiene and your dentist will thank you for wearing your retainer regularly next time you visit.
21. An edge dish brush cleaner that's perfect for the person who's always losing their sponge to a pile of dishes. It grips on the side of your sink so it stays clean for longer and you'll always know where to find it.
23. An indoor insect trap because sometimes we find bugs places they shouldn't be. This is a great way to keep them out of the house.
24. A temperature control mug so you can keep your coffee or tea warm long after you forgot about it. It's controlled through an app, which we love, so you can keep your coffee hot even from the other room!
25. A battery organizer that holds up to 93 batteries of various sizes. It's an incredible solution for those of us that never seem to be able to find the battery we *need.*
26. A foldable cutting board for the person who always seems to be cutting or chopping something. It makes throwing scraps in the trash a breeze, plus it's foldable so you won't drop things all over the floor.
27. A brown sugar bear because there's no reason to let your sugar go stale if you can avoid it. This terra cotta bear keeps your sweet treats fresher, longer.
28. A shower curtain liner with pockets so you can keep everything you need within reach. It's incredibly practical and also super cute.
29. A rolling hamper with a removable liner that's perfect for the person doing laundry on the go. It has a portable liner for running to the laundromat and the hamper has wheels so it gets you as close to the machine as possible.
30. A set of four anti-vibration pads for literally anything that shakes — from the fridge to the washer dryer. These pads lower impact, and, therefore, sound.
31. A stacking storage shelf because sometimes the best storage solution is vertical, not horizontal. It's a perfect way to fit more of what you need in less space.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.