31 Problem-Solving Products From Target You'll Probably Wish You'd Known About Sooner
From helpful kitchen items to innovations in all areas of organization, there's a good chance you're going to want to get your hands on these problem-solvers before they sell out.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An iced coffee maker that comes with a reusable tumbler and coffee filter. It takes the added step of refrigerating your coffee so you can save your time for better pursuits.
2. A drawer organizer for the person who's visually inclined. I loved a good organization solution and sometimes simple is the way to go. Plus, it's two bucks so you really can't go wrong.
3. A small round alarm clock, because sometimes it's not as easy to wake up in the morning as we might expect. It has a USB cord and three brightness settings that allow you to wake up the way you want to.
4. A FoodSaver vacuum sealer so you can keep your food fresh for longer. It comes with custom settings so you can seal your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer foods in the way they're meant to be sealed.
5. An electric skillet that has a hinged lid for easy serving. Plus, it's nonstick and holds a ton of food, making it perfect for meals for the whole family.
6. An electric throw blanket for cozy winter nights when you'd rather be comfy than cold. It has six different settings and is machine washable, making it incredibly versatile.
7. A four-piece refrigerator storage bin set, because there's nothing more therapeutic than an organized refrigerator. It comes with two wide and two slim super durable bins that are also clear for easy viewing.
8. A countertop oven with an air fryer so your counter won't be cluttered with a million different appliances. This four-in-one toaster, air fryer, broiler, and convection oven does the work of a bunch of different products and looks good doing it.
9. A container lid organizer that's a great way to save space and get organized. It's the perfect addition to a cluttered pantry and will make saving leftovers a whole lot easier.
10. An UpSpace box organizer for the person who's been spending the majority of their time in the kitchen, and, therefore, needs to tidy up a bit. It's made to fit all your essential cabinet items, is adjustable, and super easy to assemble.
11. A self-cleaning professional juice extractor, because it'll save you lots of time doing the dishes. It has self-cleaning technology and has dishwasher-safe parts so you won't need to lift a finger and can kick back with your freshly squeezed juice.
12. A two-tier turntable in white so you can keep all your favorite products in plain sight. Pantries get unruly when things are hidden. Kick that problem to the curb with this sleek and practical addition.
13. A can stacker that's a great way to keep beverages from rolling around in the fridge. Plus, it's adjustable and comes with 10 different stackers for spreading the wealth and organizing your way.
14. A rollout under-sink organizer for easy access to essential products. Its wheels allow it to move swiftly in and out of the cabinets as you need and it requires zero assembly.
15. A medium shelf bin, because there's no better way to stay on top of your grocery list than knowing what you already have. Say goodbye to the days or realizing you already had that bag of spaghetti in the pantry.
16. A smokeless grill so you can cook all your favorite summer foods throughout all of the seasons. Plus, the griddles are removable and dishwasher-safe for an easy cleanup.
17. A nutri chopper that comes with five interchangeable slicing options. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe and comes with a container for easy storing.
18. A water bottle holder for holding your favorite reusable water bottles vertically or horizontally in drawers and cabinets. It snaps together in one minute, making it super easy to set up.
19. A ShelfSteps can organizer, because the best storage solutions are vertical not horizontal. It's a great way to keep everything within view and keep a tidy pantry.
20. A faucet filtration system so you can be sure you're getting the best tasting and cleanest water available.
21. A two-tier organizer with dividers that maximizes undersink spaces. It's a great way to keep all your bath products in one place and keep things ultra organized.
22. A deep seat cushion for making your outdoor seating as comfortable as possible. Say goodbye to creaky and cold metal seating and hello to super cushy chairs you'll want to lounge around all day on.
23. A pan and lid rack, because there's never been a better way to organize your baking and cooking supplies. It's protective in that its wires won't pop out and scratch your cookware, and it's nonslip so you'll feel confident sticking your valuable kitchen supplies between the prongs.
24. A set of 14 reusable silicone lids so you can keep your food as fresh as possible. Plus, it minimizes waste and time doing dishes by keeping foods in their prepared containers.
25. A LED patio umbrella light that runs up to 75 hours and uses a dimmer so you can select the level of prefered brightness.
26. A hinged vanity organizer for a two-layered organization situation. There's never been a better time to organize and with this super sleek and practical storage solution, it'll be a fun project, too.
27. A mini projector because we've all been watching a lot of movies and TV recently. It offers an impeccable viewing experience and is smartphone compatible.
28. A mosquito repellent stick so you can keep mosquitos at bay no matter where you are. It's light and portable and you won't have that sticky spray repellent feeling.
29. A bottle of castor oil that promotes healthy hair and soothes irritated skin. It's a great way to grow hair longer faster and will leave you feeling like you've just had a spa treatment.
30. A silicone baking mat for the avid baker who detests the cleanup process. We love a no-muss no-fuss product and this one is a winner.
31. A two-in-one foot buffer and sole refiner because there's no better feeling than a mini-pedicure, especially when it costs next to nothing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.