31 Practical Things From Walmart That Should Help Make Life A Little Less Tedious
The things you didn't know you needed, but once they're in your possession you won't be able to live without.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 7-quart slow cooker so you can get dinner ready for the whole family without laboring in the kitchen for hours. It's as simple as setting a timer and throwing your ingredients in to make a meal you'll be proud of and can enjoy for days to come.
2. A home office organizer to help you keep your workspace as well-kempt and functional as possible. It's an ideal solution to the timeless problem of scattered paperwork that wastes so much work time.
3. A SodaStream sparkling water maker for the person who loves bubbly water but hates the waste and time involved in buying it from the grocery store.
4. An 18-piece nonstick cookware set, because it's the perfect place to start for chefs old and new. Plus, it'll save you tons of time shopping for individual kitchen items. The gang's all here!
5. And a 21-piece kitchen utensil set that will definitely jumpstart your cooking habit. Why waste time and money purchasing kitchen essentials separately when they can all be bought at once as a part of a matching set?
6. A Wi-Fi-connected robo vacuum so you can clean up messes without all the fuss of bending down, sweeping, and wasting paper towels and cloths.
7. A shaker canister set that is ideal for storing pantry staples and spices. Keep them fresher than ever in these, and you won't have to constantly be replacing your most essential items.
8. A multisurface wet/dry vacuum for the person who just loves having a clean house. This makes a tedious task feel exciting, because you know the end result will be spotless.
9. A four-pack of plastic storage boxes, because we could all use another storage solution. It's easy to just throw your items into and it will instantly make your home feel more organized and well-kempt.
10. A beverage refrigerator so you can keep your kombucha, ginger beer, soda, and all your other favorite soft drinks from crowding your fridge.
11. A mini travel iron that is a perfect solution to the never-ending wrinkle problem that permeates our closets. It's great for those that are constantly on the go too — it's small enough to travel with (when travel is a thing again) and durable enough that you won't have to worry about it bouncing around in your bag all day.
12. A knife sharpener for the person who loves to cook but detests the dull knives they have at home. This is one of those problem-solving items that will solve the issues you didn't even know you had.
13. An eight-compartment cutlery tray, because we love an organizational tool that fits in your drawers. It will create tons of extra space so you won't waste time shuffling things around to find what you're looking for.
14. A beverage pod storage organizer so you can organize your coffee pods according to their strength or just to differentiate between decaf and non-decaf. It'll be a time-saver in the mornings when you barely even have to glance in the drawer to get your day going.
15. A three-tier spice rack to keep your most used spices at the ready. Face it, we all have a spice hierarchy in our kitchens.
16. An onion chopper and dicer for the person who loves spending time in the kitchen, but doesn't want to waste time on tedious tasks. It's an amazing tool that shaves tons of time off your meal prep and you'll be better off for it.
17. A stainless-steel trash bag holder, because some of us have pets and need to be able to dispense bags at a moments notice as we head out the door.
18. A 40-piece Rubbermaid container set so you can meal prep without the fear that you'll run out of space in your pantry. If you've been looking to test out some new recipes, but don't have the time to spend on weekdays, this is your new best friend.
19. An electric wine opener for those who want to take all the risk out of opening their favorite bottle of wine. There's nothing worse than realizing you've split your wine's cork, and with this product you'll never have to know that feeling again.
20. A collapsable double hamper, because it will make it easy to separate whites from darks and you'll have a better idea of how much laundry you have on your hands.
21. An electric tea kettle that'll bring your water to a boil before you know it. Plus, it automatically stops when it detects the water boiling, so if you're trying to cut down on your electric bill, this is the way.
22. A pack of two under-bed storage bags for the person whose wardrobe knows no bounds and definitely exceeds their tiny closet. It's great for keeping seasonal items and just generally using space efficiently.
23. A set of silicone oven mitts, because getting burned is never fun and honestly pretty preventable. This will help you get your food in and out of the oven with ease and reduce the risk of unfortunate kitchen mishaps.
24. A garbage disposal strainer so you can keep food from clogging your drain, which can eventually lead to costly (and annoying) plumbing issues.
25. A nonskid turntable that is great for seeing and finding everything you have, so you won't accidentally end up repurchasing the same three items you keep adding to your grocery list.
26. A collapsible strainer for the person who likes to wash their produce as soon as they get home from the store. It extends over the sink so it's an efficient way to remove excess water without drenching rags or paper towels.
27. A programable coffee maker, because sometimes it's nice to let your appliances do the work for you. It's as simple as setting your alarm clock and you'll definitely be reaping the benefits.
28. A two-tier shoe rack so you can keep your shoes within view, so getting ready is as simple as possible. Or pop it by the front door and use it to signal to guests that it's a no-shoe household.
29. An electric milk frother that is great for adding a little oomph to your regular old coffee, matcha, or tea combo.
30. A three-piece bath rug set for the person who values comfort and practicality above all else. It'll make your bathroom feel a little more luxurious and it will prevent you from dealing with a small flood every time you get out of the shower.
31. A lap desk with phone holder, because there's never been a better occasion to acquire an efficient WFH system that holds phones, tablets, and more.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.