31 Pieces Of Bestselling Furniture From Wayfair You’ll Probably Never Want To Stop Showing Off
With everything from comfy and chic sofas to super stylish end tables, here's everything you need to make your home feel like home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A square arm sofa that is seriously a show-stopper. Its gorgeous square construction is a mid-century dream. With this many positive reviews, how could it not be a star item?
2. A velvet sectional for the person who loves to kick back and relax. It's so luxurious and ideal for the home that's a bit more spacious so you can really indulge in your downtown.
3. A coffee table with storage, because I can't be the only one constantly looking for storage solutions. It's the perfect place to keep magazines, coffee table books, and extra candles without making your space too cluttered.
4. A tufted storage ottoman so you can keep all your blankets and pillows within reach. This really is a three-in-one item because it can be an ottoman, foot rest, or extra seat.
5. A set of three nesting tables that will make any home look instantly more chic. It's a great way to jazz up your living room and they are so versatile, you'll end up using them as an end table or plant stand at one point or another.
6. A round multi-titered plant stand for the plant parent who just wants so show off their children. It's a great way to pop plants up to get more sun and so you stay within view for *ambience vibes.*
7. A wood TV stand because there's never a bad time to upgrade your media situation. If you've been seeking a better movie-watching setup, consider this your invitation to make it happen. Plus, you'll get tons of compliments.
8. A steel bookcase so you can keep your plants close and your books closer. It's great for organization and it's truly a killer item in terms of looks.
9. A set of two pinewood floating shelves that are ideal for displaying your favorite knick-knacks, plants, and candles. If you're shy of floor space or you're just looking to add more dimension to your home, this is for you.
10. A two-door accent cabinet for the person with lots of items they'd like to keep within reach but not within view. It's great for extra bottles of liquor, vases that aren't currently in use, pet essentials and so much more.
11. A mid-century armchair because if there's ever been an item that is more universally loved than this chair I'd love to know about it. This mid-century dream's super sleek construction will look incredible in just about any home.
12. A console table so you won't forget your most needed items while on your way out the door. It's great for holding your phone, keys, wallet, and so much more.
13. A round pouf ottoman that is a coffee table, end table, and foot stool all in one. It's a great item to have around for extra seating when you have guests over, too.
14. A metal platform bed for the person who is looking to upgrade their bedroom furniture. This item has more reviews than I've seen for most any of Wayfair's products so they have to be doing something right.
15. An upholstered headboard because there's no better place to read your favorite book at night than up against this cushy headboard. It's a super functional item and it looks cute too, which is always ideal.
16. An armoire so you can keep your clothes for ending up scattered all over the floor. Closet storage issues are one of the most difficult ones to fix, but with the help of handy and adorable items like this one your closet woes can be a thing of the past.
17. A seven drawer dresser that will make keeping your clothes from ending up in a pile on the floor super easy. It's a great way to add some storage space to your closet for miscellaneous items and will look super chic too.
18. A vanity set with a stool and mirror for the person who appreciates their morning rituals more than anything. It's a great way to sit and reflect before getting your day started and will look super chic in any bedroom, closet, or bathroom.
19. A one-drawer nightstand because what could be better than having a super simple bedroom furniture set up that doesn't clutter the mind. It's super chic and still offers a good amount of storage space with its single door and two-tier platform.
20. An over-the-door jewelry holder and mirror so you can make your home as efficient as possible. It'll hold all your favorite jewelry and you can use it as a floor-length mirror for outfit checks before running out the door.
21. An extendable dining table that will make having guests over for dinner parties way more spacious. Plus, they'll be dying to know where you got the table from and you can have the pleasure of telling them it's from Wayfair!
22. A set of two upholstered side chairs for the person who loves a solid pop of color. It's a great way to add some dimension to a living space and will provide a nice contrast with mostly neutral furniture.
23. A wood bench in weathered natural finish, because we could all use a place to rest while we pop on or off our shoes these days. Plus, it's super neutral and will look awesome in any entryway, living room, or dining room.
24. A bar and counter stool so you can enjoy breakfast at the breakfast bar. It's a great way to maximize your space and makes for easy storage when pushed under the kitchen counter.
25. A kitchen island set that will make chopping ingredients for dinner super fast and simple. It's a great way to make your space feel more full and to add extra storage space to the kitchen.
26. A chrome baker's rack for the person who likes to keep everything they need from the kitchen within view. It's a great way to stay organized and it'll definitely encourage you to embark on those cooking or baking projects you've been wanting to try.
27. A wide sideboard, because there's no better way to maximize your space than to ensure there's a place for everything. It's a beautiful item that looks way more expensive than it is, which is probably why it's a bestseller.
28. A Jonesboro desk so you can make your WFH set-up your own. It has an extra tier for a monitor or desktop computer and is sure to become your favorite place to get work done.
29. An elevated food bowl that will make the pet in your life very happy. It's at the perfect elevation to support their necks, promoting spine health throughout their lives.
30. A tall cat tree for the person with a multi-cat home. It's great for keeping them entertained and is truly a full piece of furniture that will be a welcome addition to any home.
31. A desk with a hutch because if you're a bit shy of space, this is the perfect solution to the current WFH situation. It's perfect for decluttering your space while still providing enough of a workspace to feel like you aren't just working from your bedroom.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.