29 Things That’ll Help You Conquer Even The Most Hard-To-Solve Pet Problems
You won't even remember the days of dealing with these nuisances after these crafty solutions.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A quilted FurHaven orthopedic bed that is ideal for the pet with joint problems and arthritis. It's also a great preventative measure to take to ensure your pet stays in the best health for as long as possible.
2. A K9 liquid ear solution for the person whose pet always seems to be needing visits to the vet for minor issues. While an ear infection isn't a big problem in itself, it can lead to other health issues if left untreated. Avoid the expensive vet bill and use this tried and true solution to ear pain.
3. An Angry Orange odor eliminator because having pets doesn't mean your house has to smell like a zoo. It's a simple way to make your environment feel fresher and we're sure your pets will take notice, too.
4. A pack of disposable diapers so you can ensure your home stays in the condition you left it. A leaky blatter or a pet that isn't quite house trained can cause a big mess. This cuts that possibility off right at the source.
5. A pack of krill oil-shedding soft chews said to help prevent itching and keep your pet's coat in great shape. I'll also help with shedding so you won't find huge clumps of hair scattered across your house.
6. An automatic pet feeder for the person who spends most of their day away from home. If you're constantly carving out time to feed your pet when it could easily be done without you present, this is for you.
7. A FurHaven pet playpen because we all want our pets to experience the best things in life, but also to ensure their safety while doing it. If you have an escape artist pet who will stop at nothing to get out the door, now they'll be able to in a safe way.
8. A whitening shampoo so your pet's white fur stays that way. It's perfect for the dog who's always rolling around in the dirty and the pet owner who wants them to look and feel as pristine as possible.
9. A flopping fish rechargeable toy that will activate your cat's predatory instincts so they can refrain from jumping on you, furniture, or other pets. It's a great way to keep them stimulated and I'd argue that's an investment worth making.
10. A high-sided cat litter pan for the cat who's able to track litter far and wide. This helpful litter tray will keep your cats litter from getting pushed out from where it should be — in their litter box.
11. A pet food storage container, because keeping your cat's kibble fresh should definitely be priority. If you have a picky eater, serving your cat stale food is definitely not the way to go, which is why I'm such a big fan of this product.
12. A cat-grooming brush, so you can ensure your home stays dander-free. It's a simple way to bond with your pet and to also ensure your home isn't littered with cat hair.
13. A pair of pet nail clippers that will make the arduous process of nail trimming a whole lot easier. It's ideal for the pet who hates this process and will avoid it at all costs as it's super-fast, effective, and quiet.
14. A pack of dog poop bags for the person who's constantly on the go. It's the first thing that people often forget when running out the door and arguably one of the most important, which is why this pack is a total lifesaver. You can keep them in your car, bag, and jacket pockets for a quick fix to a messy problem.
15. A Chom Chom pet hair roller, because cat hair is absolutely one of the most frustrating pet owner problems. You may never be able to eliminate the mess that litter creates, but you can definitely help the scattering of pet hair.
16. A pack of five-layer training pads, so you can ensure nothing leaks through to your beloved hardwood floors and rugs. If you have a new puppy who's still working on potty training, these will be a godsend, as they are super absorbent and turn liquid to gel upon contact.
17. A double door wire dog crate that will make crate training your pup a breeze. It has a divider panel that's perfect for growing dogs and a secure latch ensuring security for you and your pet.
18. A furminator pet hair removal tool for the pet who's constantly shedding. This will help your carpet shed some layers of fuzz and prevent your pet's hair from spreading to further corners of your house so you can keep your home looking its best.
19. A pet oral care gel, because keeping up with your pet's oral health will definitely pay off in the long term. Daily or even weekly use will keep expensive dental bills and invasive cleanings from creeping up on you.
20. A four-step pet staircase, so any pup can have access to the bed, couch, or other high surfaces (no matter their age or health). This is perfect for elderly pets who have trouble getting on and off of furniture or small, clumsy puppies.
21. An ethical hunting toy that encourages your cat's instincts since they're sure to come out one way or another. Why not encourage positive behavior with a toy they'll love?
22. A natural cat deterrent spray for the person who wants to discourage their pet from going places they shouldn't. It's an all-natural product made by a small business and it'll definitely get the job done.
23. A double-duty odor eliminating litter, because there's no better way to ensure your house stays smelling fresh than cutting the scent off at the source. This is perfect for multi-cat households and will make the days of crumbly, hard to manage litter a thing of the past.
24. A Swiffer Heavy Duty Pet wet pad refills, so you can keep your house kempt and tidy. Pop one on your Swiffer to prevent pet dander and odors from taking control of your home.
25. An interactive toy that's ideal for the pooch who tends to get restless easily. If you have to leave the house for extended periods of time and want to keep your pup occupied, this is the perfect solution.
26. A self-cleaning litter box for the person who values quick and easy cleanup above all else. Its no-scoop and odor-free technology make this an incredible deal. Plus, it prevents tracking and has a leak-proof base so you really can't go wrong.
27. A cactus scratching toy, because there's no better way to ensure your furniture, rugs, and other expensive items stay in good condition. It's paramount that you give your pets a healthy outlet for naughty behavior and this sturdy solution is one of the best.
28. A flea treatment for ferrets so you can ensure that no matter what pet you have, they're well protected. Fleas can be a major pest and super uncomfortable for both you and your fuzzy friend so best to nip them in the bud.
29. A pack of small animal bedding that will make keeping your fuzzy friend from having accidents outside the box way easier. It's great for guinea pigs, hamsters, and other small pets and will keep their homes smelling clean for longer.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.