31 Things From Walmart Anyone With A Small Apartment Could Probably Use
From tiny desk organizers to bathroom life-saving solutions, these'll teach you how to best utilize and organize small spaces.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-shelf over-the-toilet space saver that is perfect for the tiny apartment dweller with a true love of products. Whether or not you're a maximalist when it comes to your skincare routine, this organizer can surely help keep things in line.
2. A four-pack of flat zip storage bags for the super organized clothing packer. They're airtight, have a double zipper, and reduce space by three times, easing the transition from summer to fall wardrobes has never been as easy.
3. A three-tier corner organizer, because nothing feels better than an organized kitchen. Use it as a spice rack or place to store condiments in the cabinet for the most utility.
4. A set of four storage bins so you can maximize your under-bed storage capabilities. It holds up to 15.5 quarts and has secure latches to keep your items in tip-top shape.
5. A wall-mounted storage cabinet that is ideal for the apartment dweller that hoards bath products. We love a solid skincare routine just as much as the next gal, so we've found a solution that's more of a splurge than a purge.
6. A multipurpose storage shelf for all your bathroom, laundry, and kitchen organization needs, especially when it feels like they're all essentially the same room. It's hangable and stackable so you can move it around to see where it's services are most needed.
7. A four-tier rolling cart, because there's nothing more impressive than a rolling cart that can function as a bathroom caddy, kitchen pantry, and closet organizer.
8. A hanging basket so you can maximize room in even the smallest of closets. Just because you don't have the most square footage doesn't mean you should have to throw away all your favorite outfits.
9. A reversible multi-purpose hanging and storage shelf that frees up space so you can display all your favorite items without all the clutter.
10. A metal storage basket for those that are shy of counter space. If you're looking for a helpful storage solution, look no further than your own four walls. Plus, it's a cute display item to show off your favorite fruits and veggies.
11. A shower caddy, because chances are you have tons of shower products and very little space to store them. It's super functional and easy to assemble, making this space-saver a no-brainer.
12. A mesh shower tote so you'll always have your favorite products at the tips of your fingers. If your shower is a little shy of space, it's a great way to transport your items, so you can access them when you need them and put them away when you're done.
13. A set of two acrylic clear wall-mounted floating shelves that are perfect for any room in the house. Use them to display your perfume, bath products, or favorite knickknacks. It's truly a versatile storage solution and great addition to any home.
14. An over-the-door towel rack for the times when you can use every extra inch of space that you can get in your apartment. It offers extra storage without taking up any extra space and it's rust-resistant, so you can put your damp towels right on it without any worry.
15. A four-shelf closet organizer, because if you don't have room for a dresser, this is definitely your best bet. It's super durable and attaches easily to your closet rod, making it a super simple assembly and purchase.
16. An over-the-door shoe organizer so you can keep all your favorite sneakers and loafers organized and accessible. Assembly is as easy as throwing the hooks over the door and placing your shoes in the racks.
17. An under-the-cabinet organizer that is ideal for organizing bathroom and kitchen products, alike. If your cabinets are overflowing with cleaning solution or overrun by bath products, this is sure to alleviate some of that clutter and chaos.
18. A closet organizing rack for ties, belts, and everything in between. It's perfect for working professionals that haven't gotten much use out of their work clothes during the pandemic and are looking for a better storage solution.
19. A wrap organizer, because there's no better space-saving solution than utilizing the inside of cabinets. It prevents clutter and provides a discreet storage solution.
20. A four-tier shelving unit so you can utilize those hard to reach spaces for storage purposes. It's portable and super slim so it can fit in even the smallest of places.
21. An expandable kitchen shelf organizer that is perfect for those that need all the vertical space that they can get. No matter if you've gathered more kitchen items during the quarantine cooking craze or not, you can count on this organizer to keep everything in its place.
22. An organization rack for all of your pot and pan-related storage needs. If your pantry is a chaotic mix of random lids and baking sheets, this may be the perfect solution to the chaos.
23. A desktop organizer, because keeping your most used items handy will boost productivity. If you're working from home, this is an essential.
24. An over-the-sink shelf so that you can keep all your cleaning products and kitchen essentials within reach. It's incredibly practical and I can personally attest to its star power.
25. A Mind Reader drawer organizer that lives up to its name. Its sliding drawers and two-tier design make it a total space-saver.
26. A bathroom storage shelf for when you have a million products and nowhere to put them. It's polished with a chrome finish and includes protective feet that keep your floors from getting scratched.
27. A heavy-duty pop-up laundry hamper, because what's better than collapsible items when every inch of space counts? It's super sleek and has convenient handles for moving around the apartment.
28. A two-drawer makeup organizer so you can avoid becoming the person that has makeup brushes in every room of the house. It has multiple compartments for maximum functionality and a super cute acrylic clear detail.
29. A 360 organizer that's perfect for all your tiny kitchen needs. Pop your favorite oils, herbs, and condiments on it for easy access all the time.
30. A two-pack lid storage holder for those that just can't seem to keep track of their Tupperware. If you're like us, you're always losing pieces of your reusable storage sets. This product is designed to combat that very problem.
31. A desk supply organizer, because even though you're working at home, you should still feel like your work environment is, in fact, for working. It even has a stand for your phone so you can take Zoom meetings while using your computer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.