23 Stylish Things You Can Get On Sale From ModCloth With *Truly* Promising Reviews
ModCloth isn't messing around with these deals or their products' incredible reviews.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A shirt dress that will make your days feel way more fun. It's a great way to make a daytime look a bit more formal without sacrificing comfort.
2. A cat bauble necklace for the person who likes to make a statement with their jewelry. This fun collection of beads and cat figurines is super eye-catching and sure to start a convo.
3. A faux-wrap top, because there's no better way to ensure total comfort and ideal fit than with a tie waist. It makes tightening and loosening your blouse throughout the day super simple.
4. An Oxford heel for a great way to add a little flair to any sundress, pair of jeans, or midi skirt.
5. A tie-neck top that will add a fun twist to any outfit. The colorful pop that the cherries bring mixed with the sweet silhouette of the tie neck makes for a perfect outfit recipe.
6. A swing skirt so you can feel like you're flouncing around a bed of tulips. It's the perfect summer skirt that allows for a bit more coverage than your traditional mini skirt.
7. A martini-print midi dress, because there's no better way to imbibe than by fully celebrating the occasion with your attire. Whether you like martinis or not, this is a super cute cut dress and the pattern will stand out in the crowd.
8. An off-the-shoulder top that looks good on literally everyone. It's a universally beloved cut that's making a major comeback right now and I'm not mad about it!
9. A cropped blouse for the person who likes a fitted silhouette with a bit of flounce in the arms. It will give your outfit structure without being constrictive, which is honestly the best of both worlds.
10. A fit and flare dress so you can ensure your style is unique. If you belt almost everything you own, this one is for you.
11. A pair of wide-leg cords that will make every outfit instantly more adorable. They're super versatile and will look awesome with your favorite band tee or a nice crisp white button-down.
12. A blazer for the person who prefers a more structured look. It's a great way to dress up an outfit and can go from the office to drinks or dinner with friends.
13. A shift dress, because we could all use a dress that moves with us. This super '70s cut is a serious must-have of the moment and is arguably more comfy than any other dress on the market.
14. A floral shirt dress so you can keep the floral train going all summer long. It's loose enough that you'll want to wear it when the weather is scorching, but long enough that it'll keep your legs warm when the breeze picks up.
15. A black backpack that will make you feel like an important person on the go. It's perfect for a future concert, day trip, or even to bring snacks to work.
16. A jumpsuit with buttons and bow straps for the person who appreciates a low-effort ensemble. It's the easiest way to put together a full outfit, especially if you're someone that agonizes over getting ready in the morning.
17. A long wrap dress, because there's no better way to look cute and cozy than to wrap yourself up in a big wrap dress. It's a great look that's second only to the feeling of being snuggled up in a blanket.
18. A flowy maxi dress so you can ensure that you are looking your absolute best. This adorable number is ideal for any future dinner on the town, wedding, or just intimate dinner party between friends.
19. A sleeveless dress that perfectly merges business and casual. I can't get enough of a collared dress and this one, with its super on-trend seafoam green, is definitely being added to cart.
20. A pair of plaid pants for the person who likes to keep their outfits casual without sacrificing pattern. Plus, they have two adorable zipper pockets for all your phone, keys, and wallet needs.
21. A shift dress, because who wouldn't want to dance around in this on a warm summer evening? It's a perfect silhouette that feels super '70s while still maintaining a modern look.
22. A chiffon maxi dress so you can ensure that you stay party-ready at all times. I suggest wearing this to your next socially distanced dinner party or a bonfire on the beach.
23. A pair of wide-leg pants that will elevate any outfit. It's a fun pop of color that allows you to keep the rest simple, so you can break out your favorite white tee (you know you want to)!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.