25 Kitchen Products From Amazon With Thousands Of 5-Star Reviews To Prove How Well They Work
And just like that, I suddenly enjoy cooking.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A seven-piece storage container set that will help keep your pastas and grains fresher. It's an easy way to upgrade any kitchen and you'll be glad to have something to label if you have organized energy, such as myself.
2. A 24-piece cookware set to make any complex cooking project feel way less daunting. It's a great value and it'll save you multiple runs to the kitchen supply store by offering all items in one.
3. A multi-purpose chopping cooking tool for those of us who love to cook but could pass on the tedious chopping process. If you chop about a bag of onions a week, this will cut down on your time spent in the kitchen and help with the clean up.
4. An over-the-sink drying rack because sometimes the best cooking solution is the one that helps take the effort out of the most time-consuming tasks. If you spend tons of time doing dishes, this will cut the time in half so you can focus on the fun part of cooking.
5. A waterproof kitchen rug so won't have to worry about spills and water ricocheting off of dishes. Plus, it adds a nice homey feel to any kitchen.
6. A 17-piece nonstick cookware set that will take all the fuss out of the cooking process. Nonstick means less clean-up and with this amount of products, you're getting a total deal compared to other kitchen bundles.
7. A pack of oven mitts, hot pads, and mini oven gloves for those of us who tend to be a bit clumsier in the kitchen. If you're constantly breaking things or burning yourself, like me, this is for you.
8. A bento box style lunch container because there's never been a better time to up your at-home meal prep game. It's as simple as cutting up some fruits and veggies for a mid-work day snack, but this tray will not only organize everything and keep food from getting soggy, but it will also look super pleasing.
9. A bamboo drawer organizer so you can ensure your kitchen tools don't take over more space in your kitchen than they need to. It's a simple way to make you space feel and look more put-together.
10. A 30-count of Nespresso coffee pods that will keep Sunday scaries at bay. It's a great way to re-caffeinate in the middle of the day without all the mess of brewing a whole pot of coffee.
11. An oil-less air fryer for the people who are all about the air-fryer trend, but aren't sure which reviews to follow to the person one. This large no-oil machine has thousands of positive reviews and temperature control so you can have your food your way.
12. A lid container, because this is one of the easiest items to lose in cupboards and in drawers. It's a simple addition to any kitchen but will keep things looking super tidy and will help with the frustrating process of finding lids when they go astray.
13. A set of terry dishtowels that will make a big difference in not only the functionality but also the aesthetic of your kitchen. It's so essential to have extra kitchen towels on hand for quick clean-ups and spills. Plus, it will make your space look way more put-together.
14. A set of three Pyrex mixing bowls for those who are looking for a trusted brand to invest in. You really can't go wrong with Pyrex and the reviews for this set of mixing bowls speak for themselves, citing their microwave-friendly capabilities and lip for serving as some of their great qualities.
15. A 12-pack of food storage containers, because I've never been one to turn down leftovers and I hope you aren't either. It makes cooking so satisfying to know you'll be able to enjoy the meal you've made more than once and that you can store all the components separately so it stays as fresh as possible.
16. A touchless stainless-steel trash can so you can keep your place looking nice, while maximizing your trash capacity. It holds 13 gallons of garbage and its stainless-steel exterior makes it easy to clean and keeps it looking fresh.
17. A 10-piece carbon steel cookware set that will definitely inspire some new baking ideas. It's a simple way to add the muffin tins and loaf pans into your kitchen that you may not already have.
18. A set of fridge and freezer bins for those who appreciate a super organized fridge. It's great for holding cans, eggs, and fruits/ veggies so everything will have its place.
19. A dish drying rack because doing dishes doesn't have to last all day. It makes the clean up process way quicker the liquid from your dishes can drain into the sink.
20. A silicone drying mat so *if you aren't able to have the above over-the-sink drying rack* you can keep your counters clean and water-free. It's as simple as tilting the tray into the sink to release extra water that would have gotten all over the floor.
21. An over-the-door storage organizer that makes keeping cling wrap, aluminum foil, and other similarly shaped kitchen items within reach super simple. Plus, it's hidden from view so you won't have to take up precious drawer space just to keep it from occupying counter space.
22. An immersion hand blender because cooking will never be the same after your first immersion blender. It makes soups, smoothies, and everything in-between so much better and clean-up so much easier than a traditional blender.
23. A set of 13 mixing bowls so you can always have the appropriate sized bowl on hand. Say goodbye to the days of having to wash your dirty dishes from lunch before embarking on your dinner project (because everyone knows that's doing the dishes too many times!).
24. A collapsible kitchen colander that will make draining ingredients so much easier. Plus, this will save you big money on paper towels which is great for your wallet and the environment.
25. An Amazon Basics coffee maker for the person who's had enough of their French press for a while. Upgrading to a full pot of coffee every day has become increasingly necessary and this incredible purchase will definitely hold up.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.