20 Things From Amazon Owners Of Indoor Cats Swear By
If you've been looking for quick fixes to common pet problems or just to treat your furry friend to a new toy they'll love, scroll on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pack of cat grass said to help your cat's digestion and keep your carpets clean. It's the perfect way to bring the outdoors in and keep your cat safe while promoting a healthy gut.
2. A litter sifter for those who need a more industrial scooper. I've gone through tens of plastic scoopers and let me tell you from personal experience this one is a major improvement.
3. A tub of hairball control chews, because if your cat isn't nibbling on grass like other outdoor cats they may need a little help passing the literal knots of hair in their bellies.
4. An automatic feeder so both you and your furry friend can have more independence. This will make it so you don't *have* to be home at a certain hour every night and if you're running late from work or stopped for a bite, your pet can still expect dinner on time.
5. A cat water fountain that will make your feline friend feel like they're at the waterhole. It's a fun interactive toy that helps them stay hydrated, too.
6. A tent cat bed for the cat who appreciates their down time. If your kitty isn't much for sleeping at the foot of the bed, this is a great way to provide them a comfy sleep space all their own.
7. A cat tower, because your cat needs exercise and you'll need them to keep their claws dull to protect your furniture. This two-in-one item is a win-win.
8. A harness and leash so you can allow your cat to explore the great outdoors with all the safety of being just a leash away. It's a fun way to show them all the outside world has to offer, provide exercise, and have a bonding experience with your cat.
9. An interactive robotic toy that has USB charging capabilities. It'll have your cat running around the house for hours and they'll be so tuckered out by bedtime that they won't make a peep in the night.
10. A large cat flea prevention pack – it is a must even for indoor cats. Speaking of going out on the harness, your pet may encounter other animals, plants, or patches of grass that can lead to a flea infestation. It'll be an easy way to keep their coat clean and both of you happy.
11. An box of Arm & Hammer litter for those who wish their cats could do their business outside. If you're sensitive to smell, this band is an absolute godsend. Visitors won't even know you have a cat.
12. A collapsible cat carrier, because making trips to the vet, while not the most fun activity for a cat, is definitely a necessary one. Plus, you can use this to transport them to the park if you're working on harness training.
13. A three-tier cat toy so your kitty can stay occupied for hours while you run errands or focus in on work. It's great exercise and allows them the independence to play on their own terms.
14. A 24-pack of Fancy Feast cat food that will make feeding your cat way easier. Make running to the store once a week a thing of the past with these awesomely sized packs of wet food.
15. A hanging cat bed for the cat who loves to relax by the window. If you don't have a big window sill, this is a perfect solution.
16. A 10-piece catnip mouse toy set because we all know toys this small tend to go missing or get trashed pretty easily. This will make the process of toy buying way less frequent and help your cat focus in on their personal household pests.
17. An outdoor cat enclosure so your cat can enjoy all the best parts of the outside world while staying close to home. Plus, it'll deter meows from cats who long to be taken outdoors.
18. An electric flopping fish that makes playtime as simple as pressing a button. Your cat will spend hours working to defeat their new foe and you can use that time to do literally anything else, like maybe those dishes from this morning?
19. An automatic mouse and cheese toy for the cat who loves a game of whack-a-mole. Cats love cheese. This is a well-known fact. Why should this game be any different?
20. A cat bed with a refillable catnip pouch so your cat can stay cozy and entertained at the same time. It's perfect for the cat who likes to lounge around but also gets the zoomies from time to time.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.