We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini waffle maker that is perfect for the cook whose specialty is breakfast. It's light, portable, and your friends will thank you for bringing it to Sunday brunch.
2. An analog air fryer for the on-the-go chef who loves efficiency as much as they love onion rings. It uses way less oil than a regular fryer, is dishwasher-safe, and super compact — so it's a major counter space-saver.
3. A color-changing glass electric kettle, because who doesn't love a little light show in the morning? It oscillates between five different colors and comes with a tea infuser so it has something to offer for every kind of morning beverage drinker.
4. A mini single-serve Keurig coffee maker so you can get your coffee fix from anywhere. It's made to accommodate travel-sized mugs and is only 5 inches wide so it can fit in even the smallest of spaces.
5. A two-slice extra-wide slot toaster that's ideal for the habitual bagel-eater. It has a removable crumb tray and its wide slots make for an easy experience of extracting toast as soon as it's ready.
6. A seven-cup food processor for the cook who appreciates convenient and quality products. The reviews speak for themselves, but *to give you the break down*, this processor is reliable, super easy to clean, and incredibly sleek.
7. A mini refrigerator, because you should hold your friends close and your snacks closer. That's the phrase, right? It includes a four-can dispenser, two-liter bottle storage and slide-out shelf so it's perfect for all your snacking needs.
8. A blend-n-go blender so you can have your favorite smoothie every morning. It conveniently comes with a travel cup and snap-top lid so you can grab your healthy drink and go.
9. A four-slice toaster oven that has multiple functions, including bake, broil, toast and keep warm. Your friends and family will love coming over for a quick snack and may even begin to expect it, so beware!
10. A crock-pot for the low-effort cook who wants dinner on the stove at 9 a.m. It holds four and a half quarts so you'll be able to feed the whole crew your favorite meals.
11. An express chop Ninja, because chopping up ingredients can be as easy as pressing a button. It's ideal for chopping, mincing, and pureéing ingredients in an efficient way.
12. A family-sized electric griddle so you can make pancakes every morning. It counts as a different meal if you throw in a different kind of chocolate chip... plus it's nonstick for all your cooking needs.
13. A compact countertop microwave that is a perfect addition to any small space. It has 700 watts of power and a sleek black color that blends perfectly into any environment.
14. An immersion blender for the soup maker who loves a smooth, rather than chunky soup. It has easy to clean and dishwasher-safe attachments, making it perfect for anyone who prefers a light cleanup.
15. A Bodum French press, because there's nothing more satisfying than that first cup of coffee in the morning. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe and super easy to use.
16. A citrus squeezer so you'll be able to quickly prepare meals and juice lemons without issue. It's made of die-cast aluminum and is coated with a nonstick finish for a premium product.
17. An electric coffee grinder that is perfect for making the freshest cup of coffee possible. It grinds up to 12 cups of coffee and has a press-and-pour wide-opening lid and removable grinding chamber, making it easy to use.
18. A seven-egg everyday egg cooker for the egg enthusiast who loves a hard-boiled egg for breakfast. It has settings for hard-boiled, soft boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs, making it super diverse and perfect for everyone.
19. An Instant Pot, because you won't regret being able to make an infinite amount of meals when dinnertime comes around. From yogurt to eggs to cakes to stews, you can make almost everything that you can imagine in this.
20. A six-speed hand mixer so you can make all the cakes and cookies that your heart desires. Beating eggs, mixing batter, and every other mixing required kitchen recipe will be literally right at your fingertips.
21. A George Foreman indoor grill and panini press that's ideal for making sandwiches, burgers, and other grilled meals. It's nonstick and has dishwasher-safe removable plates, making clean-up easier than ever.
22. An electric rice cooker for the people who love having all the knickknacks possible. It can make up to 10 cups of cooked rice, oatmeal, grits, and more.
23. A SodaStream with a carbonator and two extra bottles, because there's nothing better than having seltzer on hand at all time and with two bottles included, you'll be able to take your seltzer to go.
24. A KitchenAid stand mixer so you can make tons of different meals with ease. It has 10 different speed settings and includes dough hook, flat beaters, and whisk attachments for every kind of mixing process necessary.
25. A Nespresso milk frother that is perfect for the coffee drinker who misses grabbing a latte on the way into work every morning. Plus, its single button function makes it as simple as possible.
26. A Cuisinart ice cream maker for those with a major sweet tooth. It makes up to 1½ quarts and its double-insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice.
27. A ice pop maker, because the best way to cool down all summer long is with a nice refreshing meal. It holds up to 10 ice pops so you can make a batch for the whole week, too.
28. A seven-piece set NutriBullet Pro so you can make all the smoothies your heart desires using top-of-the line products. Plus, it comes with a motor base, extractable blade, 24-ounce cup, 32-ounce cup, two to-go lids, and a recipe book. What more could you ask for?
29. An electric popcorn maker that is perfect for the quarantine movie-watcher. It's as simple as popping some kernels in the machine and firing up Netflix.
30. A juice extractor for whole fruits and vegetables. It comes with a 20-ounce container that can easily be used as a serving pitcher, too.
31. A food vacuum sealer, because having fresh frozen foods is only possible when items are fully sealed. It combines fast air extraction with a strong reliable seal in order to create a perfect seal.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.