27 Clever Kitchen Products From Amazon You’ll Probably Wish You’d Bought Years Ago
You'll be shocked you never thought to purchase these before.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A set of mixing bowls with airtight lids that make for perfect marination, bread rising, and everything in between. Say goodbye to the days of single-use plastic and trying not to crumple your plastic wrap.
2. A utensil rest for the person who's always making soups and stews and a big mess along with it. It's the perfect way to try your concoctions without getting your counters messy everytime you take a taste or a stir.
3. A banana corer and filler, because couldn't we all use a fun gourmet appliance in our kitchens? It will definitely impress your guests when you have the perfect banana split or chocolate-filled frozen bananas for dessert.
4. A snap-on strainer so you can strain your pasta without having noodles go straight into your sink. It's a little protective guard for your precious carbs and I think that's pretty cool.
5. A meat tenderizer that puts all other tenderizers to shame. It's perfect for creating the ideal texture for your meat and will definitely make a splash at your next BBQ.
6. A multi-purpose masher for the person who appreciates an all-in-one kitchen gadget. This is a potato and veggie masher and juice squeezer all rolled into a single sleek product.
7. An oil spray bottle set, because there's no better way to add a little lubrication to your pan than to spritz it with some oil. It's perfect for greasing baking sheets for cookies, preparing pans for veggies, and so much more.
8. An electric knife sharpener so you can always ensure your knives are mincing-ready. It's a great way to keep your kitchen products in great shape with minimal effort.
9. A seven-piece storage container set that will help keep your pastas and grains fresher. It's an easy way to upgrade any kitchen and you'll be glad to have something to label if you have organized energy like I do.
10. A multi-purpose chopping tool for those of us who love to cook but could pass on the tedious chopping process. This will cut down on your time spent in the kitchen and help with the clean-up by acting as a slicer, mincer, chopper, cutter, dicer, and a container for spare ingredients.
11. An over-the-sink drying rack, because sometimes the best cooking solution is the one that helps take the effort out of the most time-consuming tasks. If you spend tons of time doing dishes, this will cut that in half so you can focus on the fun part of cooking.
12. A waterproof kitchen rug so you won't have to worry about spills and water ricocheting off of dishes. Plus, it adds a nice, homey feel to any kitchen.
13. An over-the-door storage organizer that makes keeping cling wrap, aluminum foil, and other similarly shaped kitchen items within reach super simple. Plus, it's hidden from view so you won't have to take up precious drawer space just to keep it from occupying counter space.
14. A pack of oven mitts, hot pads, and mini oven gloves for those of us who tend to be a bit clumsier in the kitchen. If you're constantly breaking things or burning yourself, like me, this is for you. Plus, the hot pads can be used to serve your foot while it's hot without damaging your surfaces.
15. A bento box-style lunch container with a reusable fork, because there's never been a better time to up your at-home meal prep game. It's as simple as cutting up some fruits and veggies for a mid-work day snack — this tray will not only organize everything and keep food from getting soggy, but it will also look super pleasing.
16. A bamboo drawer organizer so you can ensure your kitchen tools don't take over more space than they need to. It's a simple way to make you space feel and look more put-together.
17. A collapsible kitchen colander that will make draining ingredients so much easier. Plus, this will save you big money on paper towels, which is great for your wallet and the environment.
18. An oil-less air fryer for the people who are all about the air-fryer trend, but aren't sure which reviews to follow to the perfect one. This large no-oil machine has over 1,000 positive reviews and temperature control so you can have your food your way.
19. A lid container, because lids are one of the easiest items to lose in cupboards and in drawers. It's a simple addition to any kitchen, but will keep things looking super tidy and help with the frustrating process of finding lids when they go astray.
20. A set of 24 kitchen utensils so you can keep your kitchen well-stocked. It's a great way to ensure you have all the tools that you need at your disposal for your recipes without having to run to the store.
21. A Clever Cutter that's the perfect food cutter. This multi-purpose item is a fruit and vegetable slicer and meat cutter, acting as a knife and scissors combo that is integral to every kitchen.
22. A set of fridge and freezer bins for those who appreciate a super organized fridge. It's great for holding cans, eggs, and fruits and veggies so everything will have its place.
23. A dish drying rack, because doing dishes doesn't have to last all day. It makes the drying process way quicker because the liquid can drain right into the sink. Plus, it's a major space-saver for small kitchens, which is always a plus.
24. A touchless trash can so you can keep your place looking nice while maximizing your trash capacity. It holds 13 gallons of garbage and its stainless steel exterior makes it easy to clean and keeps it looking fresh.
25. A bench scraper that will make any kitchen complete. It's great for baking projects, cutting up dough, separating servings, and so much more. It's a clever way to ensure your projects look as professional as possible.
26. A Brita water filter for those who want the freshest water available. It's a simple way to add a refreshing feeling to your daily hydration and will reduce things like chlorine odor, copper, mercury, zinc, and cadmium that linger in tap water.
27. An immersion hand blender, because cooking will never be the same after you first try this. It makes soups, smoothies, and everything in between so much better and cleanup so much easier than a traditional blender.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.