If You Love Camping, You'll Probably Want To Check Out These 27 Products From Walmart
From tool kits to sleeping bags to the fireplace must-haves, we've got all the supplies you'll need to have the best camping trip.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A privacy tent that allows you to shower, change, and do all of the things that you would normally, but in the great outdoors. It's lightweight, incredibly easy to set up, and significantly improves the camping experience.
2. An air mattress because falling asleep to the sounds of nature is second only to feeling like you're sleeping on a cloud. It's available in twin and queen sizes for a solo trip or with a buddy.
3. A set of forks so you can roast marshmallows over the fire and remember your Girl or Boy Scout days. They come in a set of four and are super easy to wash and reuse over and over.
4. A camping tool set for the prepared traveler that covers all of their bases. It comes with 12 essential items, including a fire starter, a flashlight and batteries, and hatchet, because we love being prepared for any scenario and want you to be too.
5. A 24-piece enamel camping set that makes cooking, cleaning, and preparing large dinners outside an actual kitchen shockingly easy. We love an eco-friendly item and this reusable and compactable set of dishware is just the ticket.
6. A warm weather sleeping bag because staying cool and cozy during breezy summer nights is half of what makes camping so alluring. It's incredibly airy and, for this price point, it's an absolute steal.
7. An on-the-go first aid kit so you can eliminate the downer that is an untreated hiking injury. Scrapes and cuts are the last thing you should have to worry about when you're away from home and, with the huge variety of bandages and medicines in this kit, you won't have to.
8. A battery-operated portable fan for the light sleeper that is staunchly against stagnant air. We want you to have the best sleep of your life inside your cozy tent and, with the powerful blade on this fan, it seems well within reach.
9. A set of LED lantern string lights that are as cute as they are functional. Hang them all around your tent for ambient lighting surrounding the campfire or to help find your way back to your tent after a night of exploring.
10. A hammock that can support up to 400 lbs because what says camping more than looking out onto an oasis from the comfort of your hammock? It's perfect for enjoying the scenery, it's super supportive, and a great addition to the hiking experience.
11. A 5-gallon water carrier so you never have to worry about finding a stream and lugging a water filter throughout your journey. It's extremely durable and won't spring a leak.
12. A six-person tent for the camper who likes to travel in a group. This breezy portable bedroom can fit up to two queen-sized blow-up mattresses or up to six sleeping bags, making it perfect for families and groups of friends looking to have a luxurious outdoor experience.
13. A battery-operated trail lantern that can run for up to seven hours on the highest setting and makes the perfect gift for an avid camper.
14. A portable gas stove because not all of us have the skills to start a campfire from scratch, but still really like hot dogs. It's incredibly easy to use and is perfect for a camping novice.
15. A 22-piece set of pots and dishware so clean up after is as easy as it would be if you had access to a proper sink. This super lightweight and compact kit offers everything you'll need for the perfect fireside meal, including a frying pan and stockpot with lids, four plates, cups, sporks, and a mesh carrying bag. Oh, and it's reusable — *extra points for being eco-friendly*.
16. A cast-iron skillet for the food connoisseur who expects as much flavor in their food cooked outside the kitchen as they would their large outdoor grill at home. No matter if it's used at home for pancakes or in the wilderness for making burgers over the fire, you can be sure your meal will be cooked to perfection.
17. A 120-quart cooler that will keep all your beverages chilled throughout your whole camping trip. The insulation provides up to six days of ice retention even in the hottest weather.
18. A pack of butane fuel canisters because there's nothing more frustrating than not being able to get a fire starter when you've been looking forward to s'mores all day. It lasts for up to eight hours of burn time and, because it comes in a pack, you'll always have a backup.
19. A stainless-steel cup so you can keep your beverages at your preferred temperature throughout your whole voyage. It holds 30 oz of hot or cold liquids and is the perfect drink container for late night hot coco.
20. A two-in-one chair and table set for the off-the-beaten-path campsite that doesn't offer picnic benches. This sturdy and compactable find is just the ticket for outdoor meals so you can enjoy every last drop of your camping experience.
21. An insect repeller that will keep mosquitoes at bay while giving you your most peaceful sleep ever. It also kills ticks, making it ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities.
22. A sleeping pad because whether you're camping at the beach or in the mountains you should be as comfortable as possible.
23. A multicolor headlamp so you'll never have to worry about finding your way out of the tent in the middle of the night. It has 200 lumen, four different light settings, and an adjustable strap for any wearer so you can share with your tent-mates.
24. A stainless-steel percolator for those who can't go without their coffee fix. It holds up to 12 cups and having a cup of joe will make waking up in the wilderness so much more energizing.
25. A set of walking/hiking poles that makes steep and treacherous terrain way more accessible. They're adjustable to height, extremely durable, and the perfect lime green to make you stick out from the scenery.
26. An emergency crank weather radio because inclement weather does happen and when it does it's integral to be prepared for any scenario. It has up to 25 hours worth of use and is super easy to keep on hand for emergencies.
27. And a set of four stainless-steel straws so you can inspire yourself to stay hydrated when hitting the trails. The pack also comes with a pipe cleaner so that you can keep your eco straws in the best condition possible.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.