27 Pet Products From Amazon You'll Probably Find Helpful While Working From Home
With everything from toys to keep your pet entertained to food that they'll obsess over for hours, here are all the goods you could probably use right now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bag of grain-free dog food that is perfect for pet owners with busy lives. It's an ideal measure to ensure you always have food for your favorite fuzzy friend on hand and know that they'll love what they're eating.
2. A pack of poop bag rolls for the person who seems to always be running out of a *very* important item. These are key for a socially distant walk if you don't want to turn your doggy's duties into a spectacle.
3. A bag of premium cat clumping litter because it's dust-free, low tracking, and has superior odor control. It's the perfect litter for the no-muss no-fuss pet owner that wants to simplify clean-up as much as possible.
4. A pack of dog treats with bone marrow and calcium so your pet can grow big and strong with each bite. If you're worried about your pet's healthy while observing them a little more closely than usual now that you're working from home, this may be the ticket for overbearing pet-parent syndrome.
5. A stain and odor eliminator that's paramount to keeping your WFH space clean and smelling as it should. It's proven to eliminator odor, is safe for pets, and has a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting the most of your purchase.
6. A set of three plush animal toys for the pup who needs constant entertainment. Plus, it's great for older dogs with sensitive teeth, and it will keep them busy all day long so you can work without distraction.
7. A set of puppy potty training pads because sometimes your pet isn't able to wait for you to take them outside and if you're in the middle of a meeting all bets are off. These pads are leak-proof and protect floors so they're perfect for accident-prone puppies or senior dogs.
8. A 24-pack of Purina wet cat food so you can improve your pet's overall health. If you've noticed your cat isn't loving their normal dry kibble as much as you thought they did when you'd pour a bowl and head off to work for the day, might I suggest treating them to this tasty complex meal?
9. A self-cleaning litter box that is perfect for keeping your home smelling nice while you're spending, well, every waking moment there. Plus, you can keep track of your pet's health through litter that corresponds to their ailments.
10. A pack of Greenie's natural dog treats for the dog who may not have the best dental hygiene. It gives your pet the extra cleaning that they need and will keep their breath fresh for longer since you're inevitably smelling it every day now that you're home 24/7.
11. A pet hair-removal brush, because we all know the perils of looking around midday only to realize that your house is a mess and your pets are to blame. If you don't have time to be constantly cleaning while working from home, this is the solution for you.
12. And! A ChomChom pet hair roller so you won't have to worry about your couch or chair looking super dirty in the back of Zoom meetings. It's perfect for preventing hair buildup and ward off overpowering clumps that fill up the vacuum quickly.
13. A Greenies Pill Pocket packet that is perfect for the pet owner who is sick of wrestling their pet to give them their medicine. It's a total time-saver, and we all know that time is precious these days.
14. A 10-pound bag of bird food for the person who needs a little quarantine entertainment. Whether you have a pet bird or you and your cat enjoy watching the bird eat outside your window, this purchase provides as much entertainment for you as it does nutrients for the birds.
15. A pair of pet nail trimmers/ clippers because it's never fun to realize that your pets are poking holes in your furniture. Now that we're spending more time at home than ever, it's important that we keep our homes looking the way we want them to so your pets could use a memo.
16. A pack of cat dental treats so you can keep your pet's oral health in tip-top shape. If you've noticed your pet is having difficulty eating (under your new watchful WFH eye) then these may help improve not only their breath but their overall gum health, preventing vet bills down the line.
17. A pet grooming tool that stops pet dander in its tracks. It'll prevent your house from becoming a zoo while you're forced to spend most of your time there and your family will thank you for taking the initiative to keep the space clean.
18. An electric flopping fish toy for the pet who isn't easily amused and needs a little more stimulation. It'll keep them busy so you're free to do all the stuff you need to, and you can feel good knowing they're entertained.
19. A shag fur machine-washable pet bed because your pet is certain to be preoccupied while they're sleeping soundly in their favorite bed.
20. A pack of toys so your pup can stay entertained for hours without demanding your attention. It comes with 14 different toys, making it a total steal for the price.
21. An IRIS pet storage container that can be used for food, litter, and everything in between. It's ideal for buying in bulk (aka saving money) and keeping your pet's food fresh at the same time.
22. A stimulating toy for pets who could use a little mental and physical exercise. It'll ensure your pet is never bored and that they're constantly occupied so you can focus on you.
23. A cat condo free tower with a hammock bed and scratching post because if your cat has also been sitting on your desk or laptop these days, you feel me. It's no secret that cats love to sit anywhere they aren't supposed to, so this is a great way to combat that incessant curiosity.
24. A durable natural rubber chew toy so your pet can chew things that aren't you or your furniture. It'll offer a much-needed distraction from all the other viable (but not edible) objects around the house.
25. A pack of deodorizing dog wipes that will prevent your dog from tracking dirt all over the house and ensure your quarantine puppy isn't making your house a pig sty.
26. A calming diffuser for anxious pets because aren't we all a little stressed these days? To make sure your pets are getting the TLC that they need, sometimes we need to offer them a little help in the form of anxiety relief and this product does just that!
27. A litter mat pad because it's never fun to realize your cat has tracked a pile of litter out of their box. It'll keep your home clean and your cat healthy while making sure you're both happy.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.