29 Pet Products Under $50 On Amazon That’ll Probably Never Stop Being Useful
All the best pet problem-solvers at prices you won't want to miss.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A swivel bin and rake that is perfect for those that always seem to be cleaning something up. It's great for eliminating contact with icky stuff while still allowing you to get the job done.
2. A dog harness for the pup owner who wants to ensure their pet's full comfort. It's as easy as slipping it over their head and legs so it'll be a no-muss no-fuss situation when it comes to walk time.
3. A Furminator grooming rake, because sometimes finding tiny tumbleweeds of dog hair around your house can be avoided. It gets under the top coat of your pet's hair to weed out all the extra fuzz they're carrying around.
4. A Chuckit treat tote so you can keep your pet's most valuable possession on you 24/7. It's perfect for dogs still being trained because you won't have to go looking for treats to reward them for good behavior.
5. An airtight pet food storage container that's an ideal purchase for pet owners who buy in bulk. It's a great way to ensure your pet's food stays fresh and you can buy in larger quantities, which means major savings.
6. A pack of Greenies Pill Pockets for the person who has elderly pets or those that need to take medication regularly. It makes medicine time a whole lot easier and even enjoyable for some pets.
7. A water fountain, because it will keep your cat hydrated and hold their attention for hours. If your cat is finicky about their water bowl, this may be just the thing to entice them into drinking more water.
8. And! A silicone placemat so you can keep your pet from making the mess you know they want to make. It's as simple as popping their food and water bowls on top of the mat and letting your fear of mess wash away.
9. A pack of Greenies dental treats that are a lifesaver when it comes to your dog's oral hygiene. It's a great way to ensure your pet is getting the cleaning they require, so they can maintain a clean bill of health.
10. A cat seatbelt for dogs for the adventurous dog who loves the journey more than the destination. This amazing contraption will keep your pup safe so they can do what they love most (being with you no matter where you go).
11. A chew stick for dogs because there's no reason that your couch legs should turn into a dog bone. It's a simple way to ensure they get the playtime they require, while preventing damage to your valuables.
12. A stuffing-free squeaky toy so you won't have to pick up tons of fuzz from all around your house. It's an efficient solution to preventing destruction and keeping your pet's toys lasting longer.
13. A travel dog food bin that is ideal for the pet owner on-the-go. Whether it's for a day trip or just a few hours in the park, this handy dandy food holder is sure to come in use.
14. An airtight and leak-proof lid for the pet owner who buys in bulk. It's a simple solution to the timeless question "How do I keep my pet's food from going stale?"
15. A Chuckit!! ball launcher because chances are your pet has more energy than you do. This is a perfect invention to help your dog get his ya-yas out and all you have to do is swing this contraption and watch his ball go 10x farther than it would have with just your arm.
16. A tub of Milk-Bone dog treats so your pets can enjoy a little snack time. These treats are a fan favorite and are sure to brighten any pup's day.
17. A clumping cat litter that is ideal for the person with more than one cat. As we all know, changing litter is a pain, but this clumping litter will reduce the frequency and smell of swapping litter.
18. A pack of poop bag rolls for the pup owner who can be a bit forgetful. We all know the feeling of running out of an essential item. Don't let that be you!
19. A ChomChom pet hair roller because it's worth spending $25 to not wake up to a house full of hair. Plus, it'll save you big time on grooming costs.
20. A Petstages tower so your cat with stay busy all day long. They truly never tire of this toy so you'll definitely get your money's worth.
21. An electric flopping fish that is great for engaging your cat's hunting instincts. Plus, it comes with catnip which we all know gets cats more interested in their toys.
22. An assortment of cat toys for the super particular pet. It'll keep you from spending tons of money on toys and it will teach you what your pet's favorites are.
23. A pet gate because there are places that pets should not go. If you're looking to train your pet or keep them out of the parts of your house containing valuables, this is a killer deal.
24. A pet odor and stain eliminator so you can let your puppy or kitten be their young rambunctious selves without worrying about the wind-up. It's proven to reduce odors and will leave your house looking as good as the day they entered it.
25. A calming donut pet bed that is a lifesaver for pets with anxiety and elderly pets with arthritis and other health issues.
26. A pair of pet nail trimmers for the person who detests cutting their pet's nails almost as much as their pets do. It making grooming time simple by being sharp enough not to split nails and easy enough to use that you won't mind doing it.
27. A cup of cat nip because we all know how our cats feel about this product. It's never something you won't be buying so might as well opt for a larger tub which equals larger savings in the long run.
28. An N-Bone puppy teething ring so your favorite pair of shoes doesn't become their new go-to chew toy. Why not curb their excitement for your precious belongings and get ahead of the curve with this awesome product?
29. A tub of hip and joint soft chews that is a serious must for older pets and those with hip issue and arthritis. It'll make you and your pet feel good to know you're prioritizing their health.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.