31 Affordable Things From Target That’ll Make Any Home Feel Magazine-Worthy
These unique pieces are a great value and will look awesome in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of two faux leather bar stools that will add a little extra oomph to any kitchen they reside in. They're perfect for pulling up to the breakfast bar and will make any dining set up feel 10x more chic.
2. A Novogratz accent table for the person who's been looking for a place to display their favorite vase. It's made from high-quality materials and can be used as a side table or a mini desk for working from the couch.
3. A wood writing desk because being able to separate business from pleasure while WFH is a difficult task. It'll definitely aid productivity and make your space look a lot nicer as you won't have work papers splayed across the dining table anymore.
4. A wood end table so you can add a mid-century feel to any living, dining, or bedroom. It's a super versatile item that could easily cost a pretty penny at another retailer, but Target's got you covered!
5. A Novogratz locker-style end table that will make for great storage. It's super cute and colorful design makes it look like something you'd see in a fold-out and we're certain it'll become a favorite home staple.
6. A midcentury wood console for the person who regards their media setup as the center of the house. If you're big on bingeing the latest Netflix releases, it might be time to make your TV stand an item you actually want to stare at for hours on end.
7. A home office chair because we're a year into this pandemic and it might be time to invest in your setup. This chair is super comfy, inspires focus, and won't break the bank so even if you're planning on returning to office life, you'll be grateful to have it around as you finish up with emails and other odds and ends from home.
8. A velvet armchair so you can enjoy your favorite book or just appreciate a little alone time from the comfort of your coziest corner. It's a standout accent piece that's sure to draw tons of compliments and you can tell your guests it wasn't nearly as expensive as it looks.
9. A mid-century modern petite sofa that will make any living room feel like the set of Mad Men. It has a super sleek design that mimics that of classic '60s construction, but fits well in any space, no matter how small.
10. A storage ottoman for those who have tons of stuff and currently nowhere to put it. It's perfect for those extra blankets, pillows, and other items you only use when guests are around. Plus, it's nearly $40 off right now so you'd better act fast!
11. A set of two counter-height barstools because if you read Architectural Digest, you're sure to have seen this style at one point or another. Their classic construction is just one of the best parts — that and their price!
12. A wood farmhouse coffee table so you can enjoy your morning caffeine from the comfort of your couch. It's made with two-toned wood that gives off a rustic barn vibe and looks probably three times as expensive as it is.
13. A rustic farmhouse buffet that is ideal for storing cookware, dinnerware, and other essentials that you might not have space for in your kitchen proper. It's a substantial piece that you'll have for years to come and knowing it didn't make a dent in your wallet is just the cherry on top.
14. A faux leather ottoman for the person who's constantly looking to kick back with their legs up at the end of a long day. It looks like a piece that you'd see in a swanky downtown hotel and we're sure it would look just as good styled in your living room.
15. A midcentury dining table because having guests over for a nice home-cooked meal (once it's safe again) is truly unbeatable. They'll be spending the whole evening asking you where you found an antique in this good of shape.
16. A compact desk so you can keep your home as tidy and kempt as possible while still making room for your work life. It fits perfectly in any corner and is sure to become your new favorite place to read, write, and draw.
17. A four-tier folding metal shelf that will make organizing your favorite items feel way more manageable. If you've been putting off buying an expensive bookshelf since you moved into your place, this inexpensive solution is for you.
18. A ladder bookcase for the person who is always looking for nice ways to display their favorite trinkets and knickknacks. This affordable bookcase/storage cabinet combo is as practical as it is wallet-friendly.
19. A two-drawer nightstand because we could all use a place to keep our extra chargers, journals, and other essentials. Plus, its super classic design will allow you to use it for years without the urge to replace it in a redecorating spree.
20. A narrow console table so you can keep track of your on-the-go items. It's nice enough that you'll love having it be the first thing guests see when they enter and inexpensive enough that you'll want tons more for every room in the house.
21. A bar cart that is ideal for those who enjoy to imbibe. If you've been looking for a way to organize your favorite wines, liquors, and more, this is an ideal solution that won't cost more than a solid trip to the grocery store.
22. A mid-century modern accent cabinet for the person who loves to get organized. It's a great way to keep everyday items hidden and at less than $300 you'd be hard-pressed to find as great of a deal on an item this nice.
23. A round dining table because there's no better way to enjoy your meals than to appreciate the space they're taking place in. Its super sturdy construction means you'll have it for years and this item is super trendy right now so it would be difficult to find it for a better price.
24. A vanity and stool set so you can add some routine into your days without shelling out tons of cash on a huge piece. It has everything you need to get ready for the day and this hot-ticket item is sure to become your new favorite place to sip your morning coffee.
25. A tufted chaise lounge that will make relaxing in the evenings feel way more luxurious. It's the perfect place to read a book or do the crossword. Plus, it's truly one of those rare items where the price tag shocks you in a good way.
26. A casual island for the person who spends almost all of their free time in the kitchen. If you have tons of appliances and want to keep them in good condition instead of on top of one another, add this space-saver to your life and I'm certain you'll be embarking on a new cooking project in no time.
27. An industrial hall tree because making your entryway feel like your own personal mudroom is a nice touch that any home dweller can appreciate. It's perfect for preventing your family from tracking mud into the house and will make for an easy solution to forgetting your essential items when making a quick exit.
28. An upholstered bed frame so you can get the best night of sleep possible. Its low platform makes for a super chic style that you'll love for years to come and people will definitely ask if it's from West Elm.
29. An unfinished plant stand that is ideal for the plant parent who wants to display their favorite children. It's also super neutral, so it'll go nicely in any home that it enters.
30. An antique kitchen dining bench for the person who appreciates a more rustic aesthetic. It's a great way to make your dining set up more casual and it's reminiscent of beachfront cottages and candle-lit dinners.
31. A baker's rack because there's no better time to get organized than the present. This rack can truly be used for anything you desire, making it well worth the price as you change your decor and storage solutions over the years.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.