1. Add playful, yet subtle, bursts of color to tranquil spaces.
Harmonize a soothing room by placing brightly-colored toys in open areas or using whimsmical decals.
2. Consider a fun play mat and beautifully entertaining wooden blocks.
3. Try a dreamy crib canopy for a touch of extra coziness.
4. Cover the walls with brilliant words...
5. ...and prepare for their bright future with a colorful growth chart.
6. Adorn shelves and walls with vibrant items...
7. ...that will Inspire them to see the world and more.
8. Create a cozy corner where they'll love to be and play.
Mix items like this inviting, enchanting teepee with contemporary pieces like circular mirrors, great for adding light to any space. Include a little greenery to make the room vibrate with liveliness.
9. Transform the changing table area into an adorable cluster wall.
10. Envelop your little one in impossibly plush items.
Exquisite materials are ideal for your baby's sensitive skin and also give a delightfully luxurious touch to any room. A velvety hypoallergenic rug is a safe option for your baby to play on, and a super-soft blanket made with organic cotton knit will keep him warm and cozy. Decorate with a sweet teddy bear that can eventually become their steadfast companion.