1. “A-1 Creep Deluxe Giant-Size Model”: Means someone who is a real square. A double dome.
Doesn’t this seem a little bit involved for an insult? By the time you’ve gotten all these words out, the square in question will have probably walked away.
2. “All that there jazz”: Means all that there stuff, and things, and such.
…well alrighty then. That was helpful.
3. “Fort Knox With Feathers To Be Sure”: A rich, good-looking kat.
I imagine this is what Scott Disick desperately aspires to be with every fiber of his douchey soul.
4. “Gunk”: A scurby cat.
Defining a made-up word with another made-up word (scurby?!?) is apparently the 1958 equivalent of describing an obscure band by comparing it to an equally obscure band.
5. “Hey, King Size, Get Hip & Hop The Breeze”: Scram. Leave. Get lost.
I will pay you $1,000,000 imaginary Internet dollars if you use this in everyday conversation with a straight face.
6. “Holid”: A square with a hole in his or her head.
A hole in your head!? That sounds serious…you should probably hop in a meat wagon (that’s hipster for ambulance, if you cats didn’t know) and get it checked out…
7. “Hunk of Protoplasm”: A big shot.
“Ugh, he thinks he’s such a hunk of protoplasm.” OH BURN!
8. “Jelly-Tot”: A very young person who tries to act older than he is.
AKA every middle-schooler, ever.
9. “Make With The Filled Up Wood Pulp”: To write a letter.
Apparently true hipsters only write letters in pencil…
10. “Marvelvis”: Another word for Elvis (the last five letters spell his name).
LOLOLOLOL. Can someone please make me a tee-shirt that says “Marvelvis Lives”? I would wear it always.
11. “Pneumonia Hole”: A window.
12. “Slaughter House”: School. Going home to strict parents. “Slave Drivers”: Parents, teachers…or anybody that tries to order you around.
13. “Snooperscopes”: Eyeglasses.
Totally using this. “Oh, let me grab my snooperscopes so I can see this better!”
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."