1. 10. Having people to split a pitcher of sangria with.
Because a pitcher for one is usually frowned upon.
2. 9. Feeling no shame when requesting to sit in a booth.
OF COURSE all five of us adults will fit into this four-person booth!
3. 8. Ordering the same food as everyone else.
Waitress: “So that’s four chicken lasagnas?” You: “Actually, can we make it five?” If it’s good enough for your BFFL, it’s good enough for you!
4. 7. Always having a bathroom buddy.
No girlfriend pees alone!
5. 6. Having someone to go halfsies with on dessert.
A slice of chocolate cake is usually a bad idea. But half a slice? Nothing wrong with that!
6. 5. Laughing so hard you can’t keep your eyes open.
No one does LOL better than a group of girlfriends.
7. 4. Being able to discuss everything from TV shows and shopping to soulmates and careers, without missing a beat.
8. 3. Pulling a “tourist” and getting your waiter to take a group photo.
9. 2. The bill’s never awkward.
Separate bills, or whatever other agreed-upon system you and your girls flawlessly execute every time you’re at a restaurant.
10. 1. Looking around and realizing how grateful you are for the love, laughter and support of these exceptional women.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.