1. Everyone around you is getting excited for the big night...
2. But you know it's not just one night....
3. Shopping for just your immediate family involves lists, plans, & strategizing.
4. Christmas events start WAY before Christmas. And they fill your entire schedule.
5. Multiple holiday outfits are required
Or risk getting called out for double dipping!
6. Attending this many successive dinners is your gastric marathon
7. And not just dinners. You've got Christmas lunches, brunches, drinks, afternoon teas...
8. At some point, you will be stuck in traffic in the thick of the holiday madness getting from one event to another.
9. You will inevitably forget a relative’s name – there are just so damn many of them!
10. You can be selective when bringing a date.
11. Your living room turns into a wrapping paper war zone. And god forbid you wrap something without labeling it – we have a system people!
12. "Can you pick up a gift for Alex?"
13. You can’t help but feel slightly uncomfortable when comparing gifts from different sides of the family.
14. Once the holiday parties are over, you promptly fall into a well-deserved Christmas coma.
15. But despite all the crazy, a Blended Family Christmas means more love....
.....AND MORE PRESENTS!!!
Merry Blended Family Christmas!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!