3. When the alarm goes off, it alerts the parent/guardians band and the central hub.
A high intensity audio, visual and vibrating alarm will trigger on each of these devices, including the one the swimmer is wearing. A mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad can be used to monitor the bands as well.
5. Here’s the SEAL system at work.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.