3. When the alarm goes off, it alerts the parent/guardians band and the central hub.
A high intensity audio, visual and vibrating alarm will trigger on each of these devices, including the one the swimmer is wearing. A mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad can be used to monitor the bands as well.
5. Here’s the SEAL system at work.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- DNA tests can now reveal whether a bear is innocent, saving it from being euthanized.