3. When the alarm goes off, it alerts the parent/guardians band and the central hub.
A high intensity audio, visual and vibrating alarm will trigger on each of these devices, including the one the swimmer is wearing. A mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad can be used to monitor the bands as well.
5. Here’s the SEAL system at work.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A fire engulfed a historic Serbian Orthodox church in New York City on Sunday hours after the church hosted Easter celebrations.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘