5. Aston Martin uses this process in advanced rapid prototyping of new designs
The data from a designers sketch can then be used to produce a photorealistic visualization to share with others in the design team and can also be sent to the 3D printing machine to produce a prototype. (such as the steering wheel pictured below)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀