33 Style Things You Won’t Believe Are Under $30
Break the internet (read: your small network of mutuals) without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra that's as versatile as it is comfortable. You'll look just as good rocking this in the gym as you would wearing it to brunch with some high-waisted pants — but hopefully not on the same day.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S—XXL and 19 colors)
2. High-waisted shorts with an elastic waist so both you and your brunch belly have room to breathe after filling up on mimosas and eggs Benedict.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical when I bought a pair of these because I'm just always wary when buying clothes online. But now they are my new favorite shorts!! The waist is elastic so it's comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off, plus it defines my waist wayy better than any other high-waisted shorts I've worn." —Savalla
Get them from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in five colors).
3. A pair of super cool polarized aviator sunglasses with 100% UVA and UVB protection against harsh sunlight and unwanted eye contact with haters.
Promising review: "Awesome purchase, great price! Really dig these, love the fun colors. Get compliments every time I wear them. I keep them in the holders they came with since the frames are slightly thin. Holding up well through my travels, hard to beat the price!" —Sylvia P.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four styles and in two-packs).
4. A seamless crop top and biker short set you'll take so many selfies in you might as well create a whole separate Instagram account specifically for this outfit.
Promising review: "This set is everything! I'm obsessed with the material and how it fits. It looks just like the photos and the color is the same as well. Even my friends were wondering where I got it from, they were shocked to hear Amazon!" —Shannon Peffley
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–L and in seven colors).
5. High-waisted leggings that come in so many colors you should honestly just factor one pair a month into your budget until you collect 'em all like some sort of a bootylicious Pokémon trainer. Considering the 37,000+ 5-star reviews these leggings have earned thus far, you certainly won't be alone in your obsession.
Promising review: "I have continued to purchase these leggings over the past two years. They are my go-to leggings for everyday wear and even throughout my pregnancies. They are soft as butter and I've never had problems with holes and I still have an old pair that I wear regularly. As long as these are available on Amazon, I will always come back to buy them. I'll never wear any other leggings. And I love all the color options." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in one size and plus size; capri or regular lengths; and a variety of colors).
6. Or a pair of high-waisted yoga pants that actually have pockets (*gasp*) so you can finally store your phone comfortably while working out. They come in so many colors you'll want to buy a pair for every gym day of the week!
Promising review: "I bought these for the pockets and the high waist. The material is surprisingly squat-proof. Even with white undies, not a single bit was seen when I did a squat... and trust me I was looking for these to fail. The material has a matte finish and is really soft (like cotton). I hate constantly pulling up yoga pants so I was looking for high-waisted that stayed high and these are it. They're a bit snug, but I never have to pull them up. I am a womens 14 and the XL fit great." —megan
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in sizes XS–3X and 18 colors)
7. A sweat-proof running belt that comes with a pouch to hold your phone, as well as a key and coins pouch and a sealed hole for your headphones (which will come in handy for those of you still in committed relationships with wires). It's basically a utility belt for athletes. You'll feel like Batman minus the repressed anger and billionaire privilege.
Promising review: "I used it to go running. I have a iPhone XR and it fits perfectly in it. The belt doesn’t get loose or bounce when you run or you work out. The best of all that is flat and lightweight. I recommend this product if you are looking for a pack that holds you keys and your phone."—Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in six colors)
8. A pack of big claw clips, which is basically the equivalent of having extra pairs of big ol' hands to keep your hair up as you wash your face or apply makeup.
Promising review: "I have medium length, THICK hair and these hold my hair with zero problem. I love the smooth, matte finish on them too! I suffer from headaches and migraines and these don’t cause any issues. They’re a tight grip without feeling that way. No tugging or pulling." —Taylor Bybee
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $13.99 (available in two colors).
9. Or a chic Machete claw clip if you'd like to support a woman-owned small business.
10. A bodycon dress the post-pandemic world absolutely deserves to see you in. Whether you decide to dress it up with some heels or keep it casual with sneakers and a denim jacket, adding this to your cart would be a public good. Thank you in advance for your service.
Promising review: "This dress looks FANTASTIC! I love that it can be dressed up with accessories or looks good on its own for a casual night out, a day at the beach, etc. I ordered the sleeveless navy and short-sleeve steel blue and they are both great."—Katelyn Grof
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 24 colors).
11. A plus size pencil dress to make you feel like Joan Holloway from Mad Men. Since we're inching towards normalcy each day, you might as well return to the office in style!
12. A chic tie-bow blouse that, when paired with the right sense of style, could make you look like the fashion blogger version of Wednesday Addams.
Promising review: "I’m so pleased with the quality and make of them! They’re so worth it! Nice stretchy material, nice long sleeves, just made beautifully! It can be worn with jeans or dressed up with black dress pants or a skirt! I love that the waist of the shirt is structured as well, so I can tuck it into my high-waisted jeans and skirts! Definitely can be worn in many different ways! Love love love this top." —Rebecca Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and nine colors).
13. A V-neck tee with intentionally loose sleeves so heavy sweaters can enjoy some fun in the sun without having to worry about pit stains.
Promising review: "This shirt is unbelievably comfortable! The fabric is wonderful and makes for a breathable shirt that can be dressed up or dressed down. The sleeves are longer than a typical V-neck, which makes it stand out in comparison to similar shirts." —Ashley Schmaltz
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 47 colors).
14. A scoop collar T-shirt you can use to dress up whenever you don't *really* feel like dressing up. There's nothing like a simple yet presentable staple to pull together a fierce outfit.
15. A surprisingly fashionable cycling jacket. I don't even own a bike and I might buy this just to rock it on my sad walk to the train station. Being a pedestrian just means more people will see me looking fly!
Promising review: "Love the fit and pockets...two large inner vest pockets (without a zipper) and the others have zippers. There is a big back pocket, a side chest pocket, two hand pockets. There is elastic at the bottom hem and around the hood. There’s reflective tape on front and back. I live in Florida and it gets HOT. But there is a vent in the back too. And the back has a strip of silicone so the back doesn’t ride-up. This the best outdoor jacket/rain jacket I have. I wear it on trips to the store, bike rides, walks, runs."—Mom
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in S–3X and seven colors)
16. A long-sleeved sweatshirt to keep you warm now that you've returned to — or are about to return to — the overly air conditioned frozen tundra that is your corporate workspace.
17. And a satin-lined beanie to wear in your frigid office that'll keep your head warm *and* hair soft and safe from friction, because you shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other.
18. A pleated skater skirt that screams, "I'm fun, but also super stylish, but not in like an overwhelmingly edgy way, but like still cool — whatever just watch me twirl in this very flowy skirt."
Promising review: "I saw this skirt on a few different bloggers. I love the fit — it’s the perfect length. I can wear it now in the summer with a tank, and then throw a denim jacket in over it in early fall. It’s a great buy!" —M. Kunkle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 28 colors).
19. A pair of the most adorable (and affordable) lightweight sneakers you will find on the internet. These comfy kicks come with a stretch fabric and gold trim that'll make you want to become a three-sport athlete just so you can have an excuse to wear them more.
Promising review: "Love these shoes for the price! I got them for fashion purposes, and so far they are so lightweight and so cute! Can't beat the price and great quality! Putting another order in today!" —Katlyn Holmes
Get them from Amazon for $12.68+ (available in women's sizes 6–11 and in 14 color options).
20. An aptly named Rocky Candy Ring from Sweet and Good that'll look so fabulous on your finger you'll have to physically restrain yourself from talking with your hands all day.
Sweet and Good is a woman-owned small business. This fits up to a ring size 8. Here's what one of my BuzzFeed colleagues has to say about hers:
Promising review: "I got this ring recently as a little gift from me to me and rarely take it off! It's lightweight and feels great on, and I've really enjoyed having a go-to piece of jewelry to wear even just around the house. It's semi-statement-y, but subtle enough to go with almost any outfit. It makes me feel put together and chic, and all at a wildly good price! I'll take five more, please!" —Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Sweet and Good for $13 (available in eight colors).
21. Silk scrunchies that are so freaking cute you'll throw out every other one that you own. A colleague of mine here at BuzzFeed has a few of these, and I would not blame her if she brought it up during every single meeting she attends.
RaieAtelier is a BIPOC woman-owned business based in NYC.
Promising review: "I have one in each color and when I tell you these are GORGEOUS, I mean it. They're not too tight, like a ton of other scrunchies I own, and are comfortable on my wrist. I need her to make even more colors so I can dump all my old scrunchies in the trash and replace them with these ~on trend~ alternatives." —Allison Faccenda
22. A button-down tank top that has enough length for you to tie a cute little knot at the bottom — meaning there's no way for you to ~KNOT~ look fabulous in this thing.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this top! I got a ton of compliments and it fit perfectly and the quality was better than I expected. No one could believe I bought this top on amazon! It is plenty long enough and I loved the look of tucking it in in the front. The straps are adjustable also."—Ashley9217
Get it from Amazon for $15.29+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 colors).
23. A ruffled printed tunic that's so soft and comfy you'll want to live in it. No, not like just wear it every day — I mean you'll literally want to change your official address to "18 Super Soft And Comfy Ruffle Printed Tunic Lane."
24. An ultra-popular swing dress that's a bestseller for a bunch of different style reasons (I mean, just look at it!) but will find a special place in your heart for its functionality. Just one word, my friend — POCKETS!
Promising review: "This dress had me at pockets! What a great dress, especially for work! It has pockets on both sides, a work-appropriate hemline, and the material is the kind where you can sit for hours, but it'll never show a wrinkle! I'm 5'6" and 150 lbs and the medium fits great. With wedges, it's the perfect outfit for work: comfy and practical yet classy." —AprilAries
25. A perfectly reasonable pair of slide sandals – they provide an affordable option for people like me who think footwear that only covers half your feet should therefore only cost half the price of actual shoes.
26. Or a pair of Strappy Plaka sandals with over over 6,000 positive reviews praising them for their instant comfort (as opposed to other pairs that take forever to break-in).
Promising review: "These fit the bill for a comfortable summer sandal! I did not realize how comfortable they would be. The rope design is soft and strong without cutting into my foot, they don't require any break-in time, and they fit very nicely." —KewlSoles
Get them from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in 17 colors).
27. A cami jumper you can wear while showing some skin when it's warm out, or with a long-sleeved shirt underneath during the early days of pumpkin spice latte season.
Promising review: "I have been living in this jumpsuit! Just went to order more and realized they’re not available in my size right now. It fits oversized, but that’s how I was expecting it to fit. I could easily wear this every day. I’ve been washing on cold and hang dry, and it’s holding up well." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 15 styles).
28. A monochromatic loungewear set that's low-key in style enough these days to wear outside of the house. You'll feel like a model in a Kanye West fashion show minus the funny-looking shoes.
Promising review: "It's a thick, cozy waffle material that you will want to lounge in all day and night! I'm a WFH mama so I don't really get dressed up every day and this is such a great alternative because I still feel cute but am also comfortable! Great set all around. Highly recommend!" —Danielle Comstock
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 14 colors).
29. A super soft sports bra, which is obviously meant to provide support during athletic activities, but is also very comfortable to simply sleep in! There's zero underwire AND it ranges in cup size from 28A to 38DDD.
Take a look at the sizing guide (FYI: it's recommended you size up if you're buying these to sleep in):
Promising review: "This bra is amazing. I am pregnant and been struggling to find a bra that is comfortable and supportive. It is not itchy at all, it’s like a boob cloud. I bought a large — I’m 5’1, 133 lbs, 21 weeks pregnant, and a size 34DD." —Makayla stack
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes S–4X and four color combinations).
30. A two-piece swimsuit with a top that looks just as good as a regular crop top with some high-wasted jeans or shorts — which is nice, because aren't we all *mentally* at the beach even when we're off doing something else anyway?
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this suit. It is super cute and unique. I ordered for a trip to DR for vacay. I was looking for a fab suit to rock on my birthday which I would be celebrating while there. This is not only a beautiful suit but it is also of great quality and fully functional. I dived off the boat into 14 feet of water, swam, snorkeled and danced with no issue."—Ginny
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and 37 colors).
31. Or a plus size high-waisted crisscross two-piece bathing suit that's so stunning you'll post those "take me back" vacation photos before your plane even leaves the runway.
32. A pair of quick-dry water shoes reviewers just can't get enough of. These flexible, sock-like shoes are great for protecting your feet from hot sand and sharp rocks while still allowing you to enjoy the pleasures of the water. Some people even wear them while they're chillin' in the backyard or out front washing the car.
Promising review: "I bought these shoes a couple of years ago before a river hike. UM THESE ARE AWESOME. They lasted a long time and the only reason I bought these yellow ones were because I wanted a new color, haha. My older pair did start to wear out in the toes from scraping them on rocks and such when hiking but still no holes in them. These shoes feel like socks but with enough of a sole that you can walk on gravel with no problem. It really is like walking barefoot. Also, these are the only water shoes that I have worn that do NOT let a bunch of debris into the shoe making you constantly have to take it off to empty it or just deal with the irritant. You can play on the beach with minimal sand stuck between your toes. Thoroughly impressed by that. So with that, I do recommend if you are a half size to size down so they are snug, otherwise the sock like ability to keep stuff out might not work so well." —Samantha Lindsay
Get it from Amazon for $7.68+ (available in seven sizes and 44 colors).
33. High-waisted flare pants that'll add some...you guessed it...FLAIR to your wardrobe. (Admit it, the only thing you love more than soft and stretchy pants with thousands of positive reviews are corny clothing puns.)
Promising review: "I wore these pants on a first date and they made my booty and thighs look amazing. I also wore these pants to my office job and my coworkers went crazy over them. I literally emailed and texted shared item and copied links to these pants all day. They are so soft. You want to touch them all day and they make great sleep pants." —Christina Tahey
Get them from Amazon for $17.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 16 colors).